Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to RPR

So, I just joined this site 2 days ago... I've got one and a half characters up, though I have way more floating around, I can't decide who I want to put.

There's so much going on here and so many incredible characters and writers and it's incredibly intimidating so I thought I would just start with a simple intro to get myself out here.

Though I'm new here, I'm not new to RPing, I've been doing that for about 4/5 years now and I started writing long before that. I used to use a site called Fanpop.com but the quality of the people and rps there started falling so I left and just did 1x1s with a friend for a long time, then she found this site and convinced me to check it out, so here I am (:

So, I don't really know what else to put, but I'm open to suggestions and constructive criticism, so let me know what you think!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! So glad to meet you. :) Do you have any questions so far?
ClinicallyDistracted Topic Starter

Thanks! Not really, I think I get how everything works, the forums are just super intimidating 0_0
Kim Site Admin

Aww! In what way? :)
ClinicallyDistracted Topic Starter

Just different from what I'm used to I guess? I'm not sure which ones I'll be welcome in... And everyone seems a bit more experienced than I am lol
Hi there ClinicallyDistracted! Welcome to RPR :) Everyone here is really friendly so please don't be intimidated! As for what RPs are open, usually the ones that are accepting new members are tagged (Open) anything tagged (1x1) or (Closed) is usually not looking for new people. If you see something you'd love to join and it's not tagged with anything, it's okay to PM the person that wrote the first post and ask if you can join :)

If you've got your own ideas, you might want to consider checking out the Looking for RP forum where you can suggest your own prompts and others can say if they are interested! If you're looking for something a little faster Find RP has a list of games from only the people that are online right now. Hope this helps and hope you're enjoying the site! Good luck finding some awesome RP :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to RPR

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus