Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Abandoned City (Sci-Fi Romance RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rigel Owens (played by Casper_)

The world is being overrun by rogue robots and has killed off millions. Cities and towns have been abandoned as most are either dead or have escaped with the government in hopes of survival.

Rigel Owens is one of the few who weren't able to escape the city, and he's been stuck wondering around in search of food and shelter for over a month. He can’t even remember the last time he saw another human being.

While on his trip home from getting food, Rigel runs into one of these robots and he gets attacked. He ends up running back to where he’d been staying after using a baseball bat to destory the bot, although his arm was in a rough state and bleeding profusly.

What Rigel didn’t know what that someone was watching him run back, and he was about to see someone who might be able to help.

Hi! I’ve wanted to do a sci-fi RP for a while but I’ve never really had any ideas until now!

The basics of this plot is Y/C sees Rigel running back to the library he’s staying at with an injured arm and decided to go help him out. Whether the two know each other or not can be discussed.

I would like this RP to be a sci-fi romance story (because I love writing romance, sue me) and will be MxM. Rigel is 18 in this and I would prefer a character who is also around that age (17-19).

If interested, please feel free to PM me so we can discuss some ideas!

Thanks!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Only male or female OC can be also used?
Casper_ Topic Starter

AgateTurtle wrote:
Only male or female OC can be also used?

Male OCs only :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Abandoned City (Sci-Fi Romance RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus