Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "The gentle... green puffball?" (1x1 Rom (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Well, if it isn't me, hosting a rp. Haven't done an actual one with this character and i was really hyped to do one anyway. SO! This one's a little complicated to some and pretty simple too. (And also: Please note that i am sometimes terrible at writing. So, if that ever happens to you. I am very sorry.) SO! Let me get down to the plot.
Day 1: 7:29 AM. 9/10/21
(Yes, this is intentional.)

It's a normal day in planet earth. People were busy, sometimes clowning around. Heck! Even y/c thinks that this day is gonna be good! There's supposed to be a star festival at 8:00 PM. So, you decided to go to there. A star festival is where people watch the stars and party about pretty much all night or maybe leave early. But, y/c didn't mind staying up. So. Meanwhile at 8:00 PM. You got your tent, your snacks and a whole ton of stuff. (You came very prepared, by the way.). Y/c went up to this hill, sat down and watched the stars. It was all peaceful until one star crash landed into the earth's surface! Y/c looked at the star that crashed then decided to go to this location. As soon as you get there, you see this green ball laying on the floor. However, things doesn't seem very right. What will you do?

And that's the plot. I know, i'm not very good at writing plots but ey, fair enough. Anyway, if you guys wanna join. Feel free to reply if you wanna join. I don't mind!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Aegean Apirary (played anonymously)

I laughed a bit at the Romance thing for some reason. XD

Is it alright if I use Aegean, my Mini Demon? In more of a platonic, friendship relationship though; since technically, Aegean is already engaged to his lover from his realm, he has a ring to prove it. <3

Also, I don't know any reason why Aegean would be on earth, but I can figure that out. :)
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Aegean Apirary wrote:

Is it alright if I use Aegean, my Mini Demon? In more of a platonic, friendship relationship though; since technically, Aegean is already engaged to his lover from his realm, he has a ring to prove it. <3

Also, I don't know any reason why Aegean would be on earth, but I can figure that out. :)
Hmm... Sure! I don't mind!

Might consider doing one for each person or smth. Maybe... Alternate timelines...?

Korby Pureheart wrote:
Aegean Apirary wrote:

Okay! I'll have to do it tomorrow (in my timezone) so yeah, but I'm looking forward to doing it. <3
You could start the RP if you'd like, just send over a PM. :)

Aegean Apirary wrote:
Korby Pureheart wrote:
Aegean Apirary wrote:

Okay! I'll have to do it tomorrow (in my timezone) so yeah, but I'm looking forward to doing it. <3
I would, but i'm patient. I'll wait it out till you come back :P
Hello

Thefavoriteishere wrote:
Hello
Hi.

Korby Pureheart wrote:
Aegean Apirary wrote:
Korby Pureheart wrote:
Aegean Apirary wrote:

Hello, hello! I'm back.
You could start the RP now if you'd like. :) I'll respond in about an hour or two. <3

Aegean Apirary wrote:
Korby Pureheart wrote:
Aegean Apirary wrote:
Korby Pureheart wrote:
Aegean Apirary wrote:

Hello, hello! I'm back.
You could start the RP now if you'd like. :) I'll respond in about an hour or two. <3
Alrighty! Give me a moment then...

((This is still open if you guys wanna do an alternate universe or smth.))
(Ok)

((In the meantime, i'm getting me a soda.))

((This is pretty refreshing.))
Hai! ;)

MontgomerThePansDino wrote:
Hai! ;)
Yo.
Hello! Would you want to rp with me?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "The gentle... green puffball?" (1x1 Rom (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus