Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Mercy's New Years Giveaway!

MERCYS_SPECTACULAR_NEW_YEARS.png

Happy New Years Eve, and New Years Day to y'all wherever you are! I have some excess in my inventory and a desire to give. So I'm holding a New Years Giveaway!
The prizes are surprises and you could get almost anything available on RPR now or in the past, so if you're not up for that, this probably isn't the best giveaway for you. (The items pictured above are just a tease at what could be available.)

How to enter:
post your favorite celebration/celebrating gif with your user account, no anonymous/characters once. Feel free to include your new years resolutions!

In 24 hours at 4pm est my time on New Years Day, I will list everyone in order of entry and then roll dice FIVE times for FIVE winners!

LET'S GOOOO!!
d57ce20a88649202b9748b9c66702c26bba102d3.gif
(Hope this counts. <_< Since...fireworks XD)

My new year's resolution is to create a story, whether it be a comic or whatever it might be, for Luca Barnes Haller; my OC.

I also would like to finish my Varian cosplays, and I really hope it snows here where I am this year so I can use one of these Varian cosplays to mimic scenes from the TV show~ I can't wait to hear everyone else's resolutions~
MercyInReach Topic Starter

VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
d57ce20a88649202b9748b9c66702c26bba102d3.gif
(Hope this counts. <_< Since...fireworks XD)

My new year's resolution is to create a story, whether it be a comic or whatever it might be, for Luca Barnes Haller; my OC.

I also would like to finish my Varian cosplays, and I really hope it snows here where I am this year so I can use one of these Varian cosplays to mimic scenes from the TV show~ I can't wait to hear everyone else's resolutions~

Welp you're the only one who entered!! So I am gonna send you a few things. Congrats!
Oh! It does appear that way!
I guess everyone was busy with new year's celebration. :-O

Well, thank you!
I'm looking forward to the gifts! <3

EDIT:
Walrus attempts to jump through a hoop, but gets stuck.

Oh dear, my newly-gifted Walrus has gotten stuck. :-O
Well, once again, thank you for the gifts! Let me go get this little guy out the hoop!
MercyInReach Topic Starter

VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
Oh! It does appear that way!
I guess everyone was busy with new year's celebration. :-O

Well, thank you!
I'm looking forward to the gifts! <3

EDIT:
Walrus attempts to jump through a hoop, but gets stuck.

Oh dear, my newly-gifted Walrus has gotten stuck. :-O
Well, once again, thank you for the gifts! Let me go get this little guy out the hoop!

Oh no! I hope you got em unstuck! And you're very welcome.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Mercy's New Years Giveaway!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus