Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What Fanfictions have you read recently?

Hello, look at me posting on the small talk?
Like, I never do that but okay?

New year, new me;
I am a changed alchemist. XD

Alrighty here we go. Please tell me what fanfictions you have read recently, or ones you're reading, or following; your favorites... I'll be posting shortly some of my favorite fanfictions and what I've been reading lately. :)
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

If You Only Knew Me
By: Princess Jaquline Chess
Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Family/Humor - Rapunzel, Arianna, Frederic, Varian - Chapters: 25 - Words: 84,664 - Reviews: 162 - Favs: 152 - Follows: 146 - Updated: Jan 27, 2022 - Published: Apr 22, 2018 - id: 12912278

This right here, oh my god, it's lovely and my first ever Tangled fanfiction that I've read. It hasn't been updated in a long time unfortunately, but it was a beautiful, funny, adorable and just good story-telling first chapter and twenty-fifth chapter. :) It'll always have a special place in my heart because it was my first Tangled: The Series fanfiction (or Tangled fanfiction for that matter :-O)

A Hazy Shade of Winter
By: evelinaonline
Rated: Fiction K - English - Friendship/Humor - The Boy/Number Five, Ben H./The Horror - Words: 866 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 5 - Published: Mar 7, 2020 - Status: Complete - id: 13517553

THIS FANFICTION IS BOTH FUNNY AND WHOLESOME, short, BUT A NICE READ
As these two are my favorite The Umbrella Academy characters, it really warmed my heart seeing them interact.

(I'm...not sure they're warm though. <_<)

I don't really have much to say about this fanfiction, but I just really loved how adorable the brothers were in this, ha ha... Ben's reactions to Five's casual chaotic...whatever you call it, just made me cackle. XD

Strawberry Scones
By: VarianLeAlchimiste
Rated: Fiction K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Captain, Guards, Varian - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,492 - Updated: 25m ago - Published: Dec 26, 2022 - id: 14177983

THIS <3

As you can see, it has recently been updated (hence why I started this smalltalk thread because omg I got excited upon seeing the notification) and let me tell you this... I never would have thought a fanfiction about Varian and Pete the Guard, would be so perfect. But... it is and I love Pete as well. He is now protected by the Alchemysterious Varian-Vee Protection Society. (If you get that, high-fives to you ;))

Also I really want to try strawberry scones now? Can Pete make me strawberry scones please? :(
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

OK so it was a fanfiction about varian (Ik i alr got you hooked mate)

so it's about if the reader was friends with varian and it was by far amazing *forgor the name of it lolz*
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Ha ha, you got me. You said Varian and I was like HMMMM?

I actually don't like Reader/Your POV fanfictions. <3
But I bet it was cool!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

I read reader + chara fanfics when im bored

i also read the one with wayward varian
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Ah! Yes, Wayward is wonderful! What was your favorite scene?
It'll always have a special place in my heart because it helped me cope with moving to my new house. (I hate change, ha ha...)

I think my favorite scene is the "...Cold" scene, because (Spoilers ahead for those who haven't read the comic) the boy nearly caught himself on fire and was just so calm about it--
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

I LOVE THAT SCENE SO MUCH
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

It made me laugh so hard
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Me and my best friend are actually going to be roleplaying our own version of the Wayward AU tomorrow. :)

You should read Strawberry Scones (the link is in the posts above), it's short and sweet (pardon the pun HA HA)
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

I love puns
To be honest, I haven't read any for the last... 16 years. The last one I read had something to do with BL, modern AU of the Naruto universe, XD.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What Fanfictions have you read recently?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus