Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » New Commission Prices!

Hey Y'all! I got new prices

apo8gyE.jpg

-What I can do: NSFW (Takes me longer), SFW, Anthro, Feral, Any gender, Any Body type,

-Maybe: Androids, Machines, Complex weapons, reference Sheets.

-Absolutely not: Minors in adult situations, vehicles, hardcore fetish, hate art/speech, Racial stereotypes, Fan-art I'm not familiar with. I reserve to create anything I am not comfortable with.

-Now How to commission me? Just DM me, or Email me at Evepittsart@gmail.com, OR DM me in discord at ErosThanatos#7282.

-Please have a reference sheet OR a detailed description of your character. Reference photos, mood boards,

-Payment is in USD.
If you want to cancel the commission, a full refund can be made only if the commission hasn't progressed past the sketch phase. After that only partial refund can be made. If the commission is progressed and no payment has been done and you want to cancel the commission, you will have to pay for the work that has been done.

-Copyright of the characters will be to you, but the image will be copyrighted to myself. You may re post, edits are allowed but Please do not redistribute or use for personal profit.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » New Commission Prices!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus