Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Male Red Dragon Adopt [SOLD]

Hey there, I have an adopt for sale. I’ve been into dragons lately so I’ll be attempting some ROYGBIV versions of draconic character designs in both male and female presenting characters. If you’re interested in the red design shown here please see the following details…

January_Adopt_Red_Male.png

The design costs USD 35.00 via Paypal.

This design comes with:
🔹 A transparent image of the character as seen here.
🔸A transparent nude.
🔹A detailed color palette including HEX numbers and swatches.

- I will only be selling one. The buyer will be offered a Google Drive folder to download their images which will remain active for 90 days.
- If you would like to see the nude before purchasing PM me.
- I am willing to edit or add to the design for an added cost. (Simple block color corrections are free with a HEX code.)
- Feel free to PM me if you'd like to purchase or have any questions. ❤️

I offer the first claim to all my character adopts on my Discord, PM me if you would like an invite.
The buyer will retain the right to post the images anywhere, edit, or add to the design and use the image as they see fit in any non-commercial way.
Ya'll need to get on this! Kruhee's art is amazeballs! And their adopts are amazeballs! And they are amazeballs! And if you buy their stuff they make more stuff! It's a win/win for everyone!
Kruhee Topic Starter

Dndmama wrote:
Ya'll need to get on this! Kruhee's art is amazeballs! And their adopts are amazeballs! And they are amazeballs! And if you buy their stuff they make more stuff! It's a win/win for everyone!

Awhhh, thank you love, you're amazeballs too. The adopt sold just a few minutes ago 💕❤️

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Male Red Dragon Adopt [SOLD]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus