Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Call out to all the young outcasts of th (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

🌟 ✨ 🌟 ✨ 🌟 ✨ 🌟 ✨ 🌟 ✨

Nevermore Academy. A boarding school for vampires, werewolves, psychics, and other types of people treated as outcasts by normal society, thanks to their unusual abilities. Located in Vermont, the school has a long and storied history with the nearby small town of Jericho, whose people tend to view the school and its students with suspicion.

It's the morning of a seemingly normal day in early November, just over three months after the start of the school year. Looking back on it however, today would mark the beginning, when the unusual events of that year were set into motion.

The autumn leaves have mostly fallen, and some have begun preparing for thanksgiving and the holidays, though with halloween less than a week ago, a few of the decorations are still up. Mysterious disappearances over the past few months have sparked rumors throughout the school, leaving many wary of their fellow students and worried about who will vanish next. Meanwhile, the only people whose innocence is guaranteed, is the new transfer students who are about to arrive at the school.

Things are about to become very interesting at Nevermore. After all, even a school for outcasts has a few misfits.

🌟 ✨ 🌟 ✨ 🌟 ✨ 🌟 ✨ 🌟 ✨

Hello!

I will make this short and sweet: We created, with a few other roleplayers, a group RP based on the popular TV show 'Wednesday' on Netflix. We are currently looking for 1-3 new people who would be willing to join us at Nevermore Academy, AKA the school of (amazing) outcasts :)

All additional information is mentioned here. And of course, if you have any questions, you can always send me a PM, I'll be happy to help :)

*N.B.: This is mainly an OC (or non-canon) RP. We based ourselves on the show's universe, but we don't integrate canon characters into the story.

**N.B.B. : You don't need to have seen the show to be part of the group!

If you chose to join us, you can apply to our group via this page here.

Everyone is welcome! Can't wait to see who our new students will be :D
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Hey could I join? :D
Jence Topic Starter

Freya8002 wrote:
Of course! In the groupage that I liked in my post, you should be able to join us by clicking on the β€œmember” window.
Jence Topic Starter

We are still looking for new roleplayers ! :D
Jence Topic Starter

Jence wrote:
Freya8002 wrote:
Of course! In the groupage that I liked in my post, you should be able to join us by clicking on the β€œmember” window.

Here’s the right link to join us :)
https://www.rprepository.com/g/NevermoreAcademy/join
Jence Topic Starter

Bump! Still are looking for 2-3 new people!
Jence Topic Starter

Still looking for 2 people (We are now 5 roleplayers engaged in this RP)! Click here to join Nevermore Academy :D
Jence Topic Starter

We’re still looking for two people! :3
Jence Topic Starter

Bump!
Jence Topic Starter

Bump! Still looking for people!
Jence Topic Starter

Bump!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Call out to all the young outcasts of th (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus