Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Just want someone to talk to!

PercyJacksonGuru5061

Hey there, RPR and beyond! This is PercyJacksonGuru here and I just really wanted to say that I have been feeling a bit lonely. I would really like someone to talk to. Either regarding a Role Play or just anything in general. (:
Hey, what's up?
PercyJacksonGuru5061 Topic Starter

Torag1000 wrote:
Hey, what's up?

Nothing much, Torag. Thank you, so much, for being the first to respond to this! I just would like someone to chat with so I don't feel alone on here, ya know?
PercyJacksonGuru5061 wrote:
Torag1000 wrote:
Hey, what's up?

Nothing much, Torag. Thank you, so much, for being the first to respond to this! I just would like someone to chat with so I don't feel alone on here, ya know?

No need to thank me. I know what you mean. This place is not really as populous as it used to be.

How was your day?

When I came onto this site in 2021, I thought, it would be a great place to get to know other users and share my love of Role Playing as well. <3

As far as my day goes, it has been pretty chill down on my end. I am just hoping someone takes an interest in Role Playing with me and or chatting.
When I came onto this site in 2021, I thought, it would be a great place to get to know other users and share my love of Role Playing as well. <3

As far as my day goes, it has been pretty chill down on my end. I am just hoping someone takes an interest in Role Playing with me and or chatting.

Well, quite a welcome you got, eh? Nowadays, they're all in Discord roleplay servers. You might have to scour some in the internet to find some good ones, if you're into Discord that is.

That's good. :) Hopefully it continues on like that for the rest of the year.

Oh dude, you're gonna be waiting for a while. A lot of the RP ads shown in the Rp finder area is not that many nowadays and they tend to be pigeonholed in either Romance, Modern, Fantasy, or fandoms.

Torag1000 wrote:

Well, quite a welcome you got, eh? Nowadays, they're all in Discord roleplay servers. You might have to scour some in the internet to find some good ones, if you're into Discord that is.

That's good. :) Hopefully it continues on like that for the rest of the year.

Oh dude, you're gonna be waiting for a while. A lot of the RP ads shown in the Rp finder area is not that many nowadays and they tend to be pigeonholed in either Romance, Modern, Fantasy, or fandoms.

Yeah, exactly lol I got a good welcome, didn't I? I assumed all the Role Plays are on Discord servers. I am currently doing a few Role Plays myself on there, which is always nice. I just really wished that more people did it with me, ya know?

I do have an RP AD ( https://www.rprepository.com/index.php/community/forums/topic/104594 ), so if someone doesn't end up doing it with me within the next week or two.. I am going to have to write it myself and post it somewhere.
Yeah, exactly lol I got a good welcome, didn't I? I assumed all the Role Plays are on Discord servers. I am currently doing a few Role Plays myself on there, which is always nice. I just really wished that more people did it with me, ya know?

I do have an RP AD ( https://www.rprepository.com/index.php/community/forums/topic/104594 ), so if someone doesn't end up doing it with me within the next week or two.. I am going to have to write it myself and post it somewhere.

Yeah most of them are on Discord servers nowadays, but even those are starting to be void of people.

But yeah I get you. Though I am picky with the partners I have.

Hmm, well, good luck with getting someone. Hope you get some new partners!

Torag1000 wrote:

Yeah most of them are on Discord servers nowadays, but even those are starting to be void of people.

But yeah I get you. Though I am picky with the partners I have.

Hmm, well, good luck with getting someone. Hope you get some new partners!

One of my good buddies on there as a Server featuring their characters as well as another one for searching for a Role Playing partner. I am in both of those and it is really nice to get to know others on there. (:

By the way, Torag, do you think you could share this Forum with some of your friends on this site? I would, really love more users to chat with and stuff! If you can do that for me, that would be AWESOME SAUCE!!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Just want someone to talk to!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus