Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "Well hey there, Sunbro!" (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Solaire of Astora (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Well hey there, Sunbro!"

It was a greeting, short and sweet, often said by Solaire and the other members of the Warriors of Sunlight. But of course, no one else would know that. After all, Solaire was in an unfamiliar world with more technological advancements than his brain could even comprehend. Of course no-one would know.

Well hey there everyone! I'm looking for someone to roleplay with this goofy sun boy right here! I was thinking something along the lines of your character finding him in the woods or something while they're on a walk, as he's pretty much trapped in a modern world. If you're interested, feel free to DM me or comment on this post!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi! I'd like to join if that's possible! :D
Solaire of Astora (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker) Topic Starter

Freya8002 wrote:
Hi! I'd like to join if that's possible! :D

Sure! Just DM me! :D
Alright! :D
Hello! I would like to rp🙃
Solaire of Astora (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker) Topic Starter

TwylaFalaCaddell wrote:
Hello! I would like to rp🙃

Sorry for the late response! Feel free to DM me!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "Well hey there, Sunbro!" (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus