Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Town Called Hometown [Deltarune RP] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kris Dreemurr (played anonymously)

Randomly got the urge to do a Deltarune RP, specifically a more laid-back slice-of-life type thing. There can be adventure, and even a bit of angst if we feel like it, but mostly I'm just looking for Kris hanging out with their friends, getting up to mischief, shenanigans, all that. (Basically, The Prophecy either takes a back seat or it's just not a thing.)
Only thing that is set in stone is that I'll be playing Kris. I am open to playing other characters as well (particularly Noelle, if my partner doesn't play her.) As for you, potential RP partner, you can play anyone else you want (canon characters preferred over OCs though), and any number of characters you want. Also open to doing a small group, with more people playing less characters each.
Beyond that, you can read the first page of Kris's profile to find out about what I will and won't do, along with information about my writing style. And then, if you want to RP with me, you can comment below or send a message. When you do so, please tell me which character(s) you want to play, if you'd prefer a group or a 1x1 RP, any random ideas you may have for the RP, and anything else you think I should know! :)
That's it! Thanks for reading!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Foxfarer

Hello! I am incredibly interested if the roleplay is still open!
With characters I can either do Berdly or Susie. I sadly don't have a lot of experience with them considering my main one is Ralsei, but considering the plot of this roleplay I can definitely do either one.
I'm fine with a group rp, as I think it would be a lot more fun with more people. And plot wise I am not sure of any ideas. I will let you know if I do have one!
Kris Dreemurr (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Foxfarer wrote:
Hello! I am incredibly interested if the roleplay is still open!
With characters I can either do Berdly or Susie. I sadly don't have a lot of experience with them considering my main one is Ralsei, but considering the plot of this roleplay I can definitely do either one.
I'm fine with a group rp, as I think it would be a lot more fun with more people. And plot wise I am not sure of any ideas. I will let you know if I do have one!
Alright! This is definitely still open. You're the only one who has shown interest so far, so I'm not sure if we'll be able to get enough people together for a group, though if so it'll be a lot of fun! And if not, would you want to do a 1x1 instead, or just leave it?
(By the way, if playing Ralsei is something you really want to do, we can still make it work. It could be an AU where they still visit Dark Worlds but there's just no.. urgency behind any of it - it'd be more like a weird hangout spot kind of thing. That's just an idea though; if you want to play one or both of the other characters you mentioned to get more experience writing them, that works too! I just want everyone to enjoy this as much as possible, so whatever's good with you is good with me!)
Foxfarer

I'm perfectly fine with 1x1!

Also nah, it's quite alright. I need to get experience with some other characters anyway! I would say it depends more on how the plot goes. If it goes to an AU sort of setting then I'll be set to play as Ralsei. For now I'll settle on roleplaying Susie if that's alright with ya!

Sure thing! Shall we wait a bit and see if anyone else is interested, then, before making any more decisions?
Foxfarer

That sounds good to me! :D

Okay. It's been a while (and I kind of forgot about this oops), but it doesn't seem like anyone else is interested at the moment?
So, Foxfarer, if you're still interested, we can do this as a 1x1 if you want. If not, that's alright too!
(I will still be keeping this open indefinitely in case anyone else wants to participate.)
Foxfarer

So sorry for the late response! I'm still interested and more than happy to do 1x1. Should we discuss that in direct messages?

Foxfarer wrote:
So sorry for the late response! I'm still interested and more than happy to do 1x1. Should we discuss that in direct messages?
Yep! :) Feel free to DM me!
Ralsei (played by Sunstruck)

Hi! I know this is late but if this RP is still open I’m interested! I’m fine with doing a small group! :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Town Called Hometown [Deltarune RP] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus