Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Omega Timeline Chaos (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Skep (played by Foxfarer)

"For a place that is a safe haven for survivors, you wouldn't exactly expect it to be so chaotic."

The Omega Timeline has always fascinated me, especially considering many of the characters from the Undertale AUs reside there. Yet it's not talked about a whole much and the closet recognition it has gotten is with Underverse. Soooo, I've decided to search out for some Undertale roleplayers to go start some chaos!
I'm looking for strictly Undertale AU characters, let it be canon or OCs. No crossovers will be accepted! This will probably be on the lines of "crack treated seriously" sort of deal.
For characters it cannot be a character that is banned from the Omega Timeline (Unless if they are trying to break in) This includes violent characters or characters that will cause harm to the residents.

Some characters that would make this just, absolute chaos: Core Frisk, Fresh, just any Fresh actually, Reaper, any chaotic OC, Ink, Dream, all of those people. And also Error probably trying to break in someway or another.

Really I'm just looking for chaos, hit me with anything you've got! If interested, just comment below or shoot me a message!
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Omega Timeline Chaos (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus