Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet cute! :D (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Foxfarer

Hello everyone! I just saw the meet cute and I believe this is my golden chance to use the characters I do have!
The two I think would most fit the 'meet cute' theme would be Skep or Ralsei, both characters are very sweet but please read Skep's warnings if you wish to roleplay with him! If romantic, it must be a character that belongs to the same fandom but can also be an OC from the fandom. If platonicaly you're free to use whoever ya wanna!

Please let me know if you are interested! ^_^
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello! I saw Ralsei was the Prince of Darkness, and my character Sentinel is of a similar title. Maybe we could do something platonic between these two involving their affinity for the void?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet cute! :D (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus