Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Falsely Flagged username

Claine Moderator

Hey, my friend just attempted to join with the username 'Mallicklocal' and got this error message:

A fancy victorian lady fainted. Would you please pick a name that doesn't contain "****"?

I don't know, maybe it's falsely flagging 'lick'. But it seems like a safe username to me!
Sanne Moderator

The script sometimes picks up on words that aren't bad words because two words make bad words. Confused yet? :P

I can't read a bad work in that name though, so the script broke or it's reading something really weird. I recommend that you direct your friend to this page:

http://www.rprepository.com/community/contact.php

And have them contact Kim themselves through the options listed there for the fastest fix. It's quicker if your friend does this themselves because they have all the info necessary for a sign-up. :)
Kim Site Admin

Whoops, I see what happened here! This should be fixed now.
Claine Topic Starter Moderator

Aaah thanks for your hard work and help. My friend joined under a different username. I am probably more stressed about the whole issue than he is.
Sanne Moderator

If he wants it changed, have him contact Kim anyway. :) I'm sure considering the bug she'll be happy to change it to what he initially wanted to use!
Kim Site Admin

Sanne wrote:
If he wants it changed, have him contact Kim anyway. :) I'm sure considering the bug she'll be happy to change it to what he initially wanted to use!

^ This. :)

You are on: Forums » Help » Falsely Flagged username

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus