Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Help! I need advice! // (Closed)

Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

"The Day of Hearts* is on February 14th, and I... I want to impress someone, a really pretty someone! Please, I need advice!"
*Day of Hearts is Valentine's Day in Corona.
"Tell me more about this 'pretty someone', young one"
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Drael Chizkitch wrote:
"Tell me more about this 'pretty someone', young one"
"Well, she's really pretty, g-gorgeous even! And she's really strong, she's good with weapons."
"Show me your inventions" he said looking down at the young man
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Varian nodded, "Okay.." He walked off, then brought back a machine on a dolly cart.
"This is the remake of one of my previous inventions that got blew up because somebody, and by someone, I mean Doctor St. Croix, didn't know what he was doing and caused it to blow."

"It takes sand and makes into a element I call...Cassandrium." He proudly said, then he blushed a bright red. "That's, uh, it's based off the name of that lady I have a crush on. Cassandra..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Years ago, I gave her a necklace with the Cassandrium on it, ha ha..." Varian avoided eye-contact with Drael, hoping that the man couldn't see his flustered look. "A-Anyway! Basically, pulling this lever with the amount of sand required, will whirl and crank until it makes a purple gem. The... The Cassandrium, yeah." Varian gently patted the invention.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Help! I need advice! // (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus