Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 80s rock band (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

about me
· slang, he/they, 15
· semi literate (1-10 paragraphs, usually opt for 3)
· no triggers
· im fine if you wanna turn this into a romance but know that i hate sappy emotional stuff (i need drama and action/violence to play a big part of the roleplay to keep me interested)
· im okay with the occasional 1 liner when nothings happening, but if it happens too often i might ghost you

about you
· 14-17
· semi lit (1 paragraph at least)
· little to no triggers
· okay with dark themes ||(drug and alcohol use, mental illness, mildly tragic backgrounds, etc)||

roleplay
plot: 1980s, a is a kid fresh out of highschool, desperate to get into the entire rock and roll scene. b is a musician who just got kicked from their band looking to give it another shot, and this time hopefully finally make it big. a is a fan of b and their previous band, so when they see a flyer b put up advertising the new one, they call.

characters: tommy if you want me to play muse a, johnse if you want me to play muse b (im too lazy to make johnse a profile so ill just send his ref sheet if you want him). both of them are bisexual so im open to any pairings.

warning: both of the characters are sorta unhinged and kinda very much not the nicest,, please have a character that's like able to kinda bite back cause characters who do nothing about anything get dull fast

random
tropes i love: unrequited love, mutual pining, unhappy endings, denial, in vino veritas, miscommunication, hurt comfort

tropes i hate: love at first sight, soul mates, damsel in distress
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 80s rock band (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus