Forums » Introductions » Returning Player

LadyInRed Topic Starter

Aya wrote:
Welcome home! ❤️♥️💋

Thank you, Ms. Aya.
LadyInRed Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
OuhBjG0.gif

Welcome back once more. I know exactly what its like to get discouraged. My issue is my downtime or there lack of. I can't make plans very often because of a dang blasted demanding lifestyle.

I hope it's better this the go around for you. There are folks who really enjoy the anime genre here as well. Most of them I saw playing around in the Forum Games. May you find all you seek and if you get discouraged, take a breather, maybe find something else entirely to feed your creativity. I find it's a really good community even if you have to be a little transient about it.

There's nothing wrong with coming and going as the muse strikes.

I had to come back after awhile so thank you. :) I feel there's inspiration going about once I get into the kick of things. Thank you for talking to me, Atheist. ^_^
LadyInRed Topic Starter

Eros_Calls wrote:
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif

Let nothing discourage you this time around. There are lots of us "no longer youngsters" hanging around here. You'll find your niche and there you will find your home.

I don't want to be too discouraged here. I find it helpful to be here. Thank you for the advice.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Returning Player

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus