Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » SUMMER '23 COMMISSIONS - Portraits and More!

image05.png

SPRING SUMMER 2023 COMMISSIONS
BABY ON BOARD Edition!

That's right, I'm keeping it up for a few more months! Right now, I'm offering FOUR commission types: Digital Pet YCHs, Sigil Banners, Custom Manaraptor YCHs, and Floating Symmetry Heads. I'm really favoring the symmetry portraits right now - and will encourage any big-eared anthro characters in particular, as they look really fun as one of these pieces!

All commissions will be digital art unless otherwise noted, and the complete TOS can be found on the order form at the bottom of the linked page. These will not be first-come, first-serve.

Considering my particular situation, I do not yet know my turnaround time and this first round will also double as my gauging what I am able to reasonably do with an infant around - but I will do my best to get each round done within a month of accepting them!

FOR MORE INFORMATION, TERMS OF SERVICE and COMMISSION ARTWORK EXAMPLES, click here!

9611373e.png f63d084d.png
floating symmetry heads

READY TO ORDER?

Click the form at the bottom of the commission site!

And as always, if you like and want to support my work but are not connecting with any of these options, the Ko-Fi jar is always open, and an ever-growing selection of prints are available over at my INPRNT!

We appreciate you all so much!

955d0daf.jpg
examples of the digital pet YCH egg body options - pick more on-site!

image03.jpg
sigil banners

image02.jpg
a manaraptor YCH - arcane magic

those floating symmetry heads are absolutely beautiful!
Rigby Topic Starter

A belated thank you!

And also while I bump this thread - have a few more recent symmetry heads:

dawnsear__flight_rising__by_grace_dupre_dfx78th-fullview.png look_at_all_those_chickens_by_grace_dupre_dfyb0hx-fullview.png
cheza_by_grace_dupre_dfwxu4p-fullview.png

They can be YOURS, TOO - the form's linked above!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » SUMMER '23 COMMISSIONS - Portraits and More!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus