Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » 𝕮𝖚𝖑𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖅𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕿𝖎𝖗𝖎 // Chapter Story

Dominick (played anonymously)

So, after inspiration from Seven_of_Beasts' Metiv story, I've decided to create a story for people to read of my OC, Dominick! Please be aware that this will be a very slow project, and it will also have Tangled: The Series spoilers at some points.

I will also be listing any Trigger Warnings before chapters if that becomes an issue in the story. <3

Also, As helpful as it might be for some, I rather not have any critique on this as it lowers my confidence levels and makes my motivation levels go down as well, I hope you understand. <3

Dominick wrote:
So, after inspiration from Seven_of_Beasts' Metiv story, I've decided to create a story for people to read of my OC, Dominick! Please be aware that this will be a very slow project, and it will also have Tangled: The Series spoilers at some points.

I will also be listing any Trigger Warnings before chapters if that becomes an issue in the story. <3

Also, As helpful as it might be for some, I rather not have any critique on this as it lowers my confidence levels and makes my motivation levels go down as well, I hope you understand. <3

I read the story ,and it is pretty darn good.
@Astrobeans,
Thank you so much! <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » 𝕮𝖚𝖑𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖅𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕿𝖎𝖗𝖎 // Chapter Story

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus