Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Would you be willing to go far? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Miles 'Tails' Prower (played by Foxfarer)

An origins based RP set in the classic Sonic era! I’m really in the mood for Sonic and Tails interactions, especially when the whole ‘adopted brothers’ term started to pop up!

Looking for a little bit of action, set in the midst of an Eggman base mission. Also set a few months after said two mobians met. Egghead could be an included character or not! XD
Also looking for fluff and sort of a deep dive into the two’s friendship/starting sibling sort of thing! It sadly hasn’t been explored much until just recently with Sonic Frontiers. Also I just enjoy character studies!
There could be dark themes that may be referenced such as all that happened on Westside but otherwise just a simple little roleplay for some fun (except it’s probably not going to simple and there’s probably going to be oh so much angst) Please PM me if interested :D We can add more to the plot as we discuss.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Would you be willing to go far? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus