Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Uprising(Open)

Ryan (played anonymously)

It was 2020, Poverty was at 1% Unemployment was at 1% Violence practically didn't even exist. This happened because all of the country's in the world realized that fighting has no use and they should all live together in harmony. They formed the United Nations of Earth. Otherwise known as the "UNE" they had wealth a army, marine corps., air force, and a navy. It was run by a board of directors that was run by another director. They had a 2.5 billion man army. And the UNE capitol city gigman city was home to over 4.9 billion people and over 934 skycrapers. Then it happened, The head director of the UNE was assassinated. They government said,"If the person responsible does not come forward, we will kill and torture every living human until he does."9 months later the government wasn't joking they have worked over 35 million people to death. The people had nothing to do because they cant just form their own army. But some people actually started to realize, that they can. The Rebellion was born.The Rebels lived 5 miles out of the UNE capitol city Gigman City. The Rebels fought for their freedom and rights. Even though the rebels weren't nearly as big as the 2.5 billion man army. They still managed to weaken the government. One of their best,"Captain Ryan",was told by the rebel leader in 1 month he must go on a very serious mission. They didn't tell him anything other than that he has to find partners an comrades who are strong and able to bare guns. So its the first day Ryan sits in the training center ready to some potential partners and comrades. Ryan Screams,"Who's First!"
It didn't take long for Jose to step forward. He was a rebel against the UNE occupation back in South America and despite his young age Jose was an expert with his Dragunov sniper rifle and small guns. Jose walked straight up to the captian and looked him straight in the eye as he nodded and carrying his rifle. Jose didn't salute to him or anything besides this, for he only gave such respect his fellow Guerilla war fighters back in Latin America. He then stood by watch who else will come forward
Ryan (played anonymously) Topic Starter

For a while it didn't seem like anyone would come forward, I guess they are just too scared Ryan thought to himself. Ryan says To the boy,"Present me your name and your chosen skill.
A girl sat in the back of the training center, not an UNE spy, just another trainee. She got up after a couple minutes, her left leg creaking from rust. I need an update. She thought grimly as she walked through the people standing by the stage, moving once they saw her coming. Two pistols were strapped to her thighs and a pair of knives were hidden in her combat boots along with other hidden weapons should she ever be captured. She wore a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, fingerless gloves, and a black t-shirt with no other accessories.

Once she got up to the stage she gave the Captain a slight nod, not bothering to talk at all. Truth was, she couldn't. She had torn her vocal cords when they started working people to death, her parents one of the first to die. She had watched them work until they fell over from exhaustion, and then she watched them work even more. The girl stood beside Jose, admiring his sniper out of the corner of her eye.

(Hope it's ok if I join.)
Darik Sharpe (played anonymously)

Hundreds of miles away across the White Sea a fast car sped down the narrow roads of New Venice, it zoomed past a mine where people were collapsing from exhaustion. Up a hill towards a mansion on a cliff side over looking the sea full of fishermen casting themselves over board just to die already so they could stop working. Thorne parked his car and strut inside. Hung on his wall was the "Apollo X" A hunting bow for human targets, next to hit hung nine arrows with ten arrow hooks available.

Hearing the door slam three loosely dress women emerged from his bedroom awaiting his needs. "Not now ladies I have a call to make." The beauties retreated. The man turned on his camera and adjusted it to be too blurry to make out his face, "Attention world government." Thorne grinned, this wouldn't stop the peoples suffering and he knew it, only this new captain of the west could do that, "I am the one who killed Head Director Toby Greene..."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Uprising(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus