Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Rapunzel and Eugene Appreciation Topic

You heard me! Give us your appreciation for Tangled's lovely stars, Rapunzel and Eugene! This was an idea that I had while browsing adorable pictures of these two and I figured, why not share these adorable pictures to the world?

All I ask is no NSFW content... Oh and also, if it contains any possibly triggering material or the f-word to please put it under a collapse titled with said warning.

I'll start with some of my favorite pictures of them! <3

b321b6169815ec11e09039a3b65adfc3.gif

de09a5c16ab5712ad9180203764d8b1f.jpg

1f51b247b4b817a42d64fda93ed76f2c.jpg

a9c49bc311b0d44f40a596a2c2ca174d.gif
I haven't watched the show (I actually didn't know it existed until here recently!) but I was a huge fan of the movie and I adored the way they complimented each other! The lantern scene makes me tear up every single time I see it without fail... I love it. I also always wanted to be like both of them as a kid, lol.

Are those pictures from the show? The art style is absolutely adorable!
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

crypticmoth wrote:
I haven't watched the show (I actually didn't know it existed until here recently!) but I was a huge fan of the movie and I adored the way they complimented each other! The lantern scene makes me tear up every single time I see it without fail... I love it. I also always wanted to be like both of them as a kid, lol.

Are those pictures from the show? The art style is absolutely adorable!

Omg the Lantern scene from the movie! <3 <3 That is one of my favorite scenes, another one of my favorite scenes being when Rapunzel's interrogating Eugene in the tower.

Rapunzel: "Something brought you here, Fate, Destiny..."
Eugene: "...A horse."

And yes it is! The art style of the TV show is really cute and colorful!

They also have a few more characters in the series that are pretty cool too.
*motions my hands towards my username* For example, Varian. He's my favorite, obviously-

The series was well put together and had good foreshadowing and there was a lot of parallels to the movie and the short wedding day movie! You'd just have to watch it, it was so well done, nothing like I've seen before tbh!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Rapunzel and Eugene Appreciation Topic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus