Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Final Fantasy!! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

As the title says, I'm seeking a Final Fantasy Roleplay, more specifically, one of Final Fantasy XV or Final Fantasy IV.

It's been a while since I've done one of these roleplays ads, but I'm hoping I reach the right audience for once! I'm planning to play as an OC of mine named Aella Novus Destinare, linked in my profile. There's a few certain pairings, either romantic or platonic, that I'm currently seeking.

FFXV Specific:

Ignis Scientia (platonic or romantic)
Noctis Lucis Caelum (platonic)
Prompto Artegum (platonic)
Gladiolus Amicitia (platonic)
Ardyn Izunia (platonic or romantic)

Most of these are platonic because I genuinely can't see Aella wanting to date some of the FFXV main characters. I'm willing to roleplay Kingsglaive, which opens up Nyx Ulric and Luche Lazarus, but I have an odd feeling I won't find either of those here, even if I find a partner or two...

Let's move on to the FFIV characters I'm seeking!

FFIV Specific:

Cecil Harvey (platonic or romantic)
    Kain Highwind (platonic or romantic)

There's not much here, since it's actually been a while since I've played FFIV. I'm open to any other FFIV character if proposed!!

If you're interested, please PM me! We can start plotting from there. I genuinely don't want to stick to one definite plot for everyone I roleplay with.

Hoping you all well in roleplaying --Nay! <3
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Nayrulianas_Blessing Topic Starter

I'm still seeking if anyone is interested!! <3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Final Fantasy!! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus