Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LOOKING FOR VAMPIRE/DEMON RP PARTNER! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ticklefanatic24

PLEASE SAY IF READING! LOOKING FOR A MALE 18-27(?) TO RP WITH! PLEASE BE LITERATE AND KNOW HOW TO RP AS A DEMON OR VAMPIRE! THANKS! *NOT like Twilight!* --- The war between the demons and vampires finally ended, and the house is covered with dead corpses everywhere, of both races. The house reeks of death and the sight is surely disturbing. Few survived, you being one of them. All the ones that survived are a part of the same side as you. Minutes after everyone left, you were about to leave too, stepping over still bodies when you heard heavy breathing and crying and sniffing. You froze in your steps and listened closely, not having to put much effort into it. You knew for sure that you heard it and silently followed the sound, leading you to a room on the third floor. It appeared to be a bedroom; it was quite large, mostly white with designs on the wall. Maybe a teen's or adult's room. You sighed, knowing that the ones who lived here were ones from your race and team, and they are now gone. But who is in the closet? You sense their presence. Surely someone hadn't survived and is hiding for a sneak attack, right? You slowly approach the closet, and in less than a second open it, only to meet the enlarged eyes of a little girl, appearing to be about ten. She's shaking and her eyes are full of her tears, as well as her face tear stained and still wet from present flowing tears. The Maynuses never mentioned a daughter... is she even a daughter? ---- THANKS! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, DON'T HESITATE TO ASK!

Here's the prompt above! If you like it and would like to participate in it, please see A Life Unknown in the fantasy forum! (The title may change. If so, you guys will be updated.) To sign up, please see the same thing in the fantasy forum, but it will say Sign ups after it! PLEASE only sign up if you are planning on rping daily! For example, please do not sign up for the main part if you are on once a month and don't get on or respond often, though you do not have to reply right when its your turn! This RP is not necessarily a 1x1. Others can sign up too depending on what role you would like to play.

Thats it! Thank you!
I have a demon character named Delilah .n. If you're still looking
ticklefanatic24 Topic Starter

Yeah! I'm always looking! :)
is it a specific type of rp?

Kind of like an actionish adventure.
Mmkay thats. Cool c:

Haha thanks!
Just let me know when.

Okay! Wanna do this in PM or forum?
Whichever your comfortable with

Okay! I'll PM you. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LOOKING FOR VAMPIRE/DEMON RP PARTNER! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus