Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Anyone know any fantasy-centric RP discords?

When I say "fantasy" I do not mean like Song of Ice and Fire, or really, anything in the ballpark of Tolkien.

I'm more of a Ghibli person, or, well... That wizard thing that I refuse to name because the author is a devil. Those two things mark both ends of the spectrum of tone and theme for fantasy I enjoy.

Sometimes, I go perusing the groups around here looking for such things but usually have little to no luck. I'm also looking for something I can actually use my characters in and most of my characters feel very out-of-place in the darker fantasy of the Ice and Fire variety.

Anyway, the reason I'm asking about Discord specifically is because I expect live chat might prioritize snappy replies that keep things moving over longer replies that are slower, and I'm also the kind of person who prefers more concise writing anyway. I find a problem I run into with long posts is that the other person moves several steps past me without the opportunity to react except in hindsight. Sometimes, all you need is a sentence, or a single paragraph, to move things forward.

I also like to talk to people OOC and it's just easier to do that in live chats.

It doesn't have to be a group on here specifically either, although if anyone knows of a group I might've missed which fits my criteria (and isn't doing anything shady like using mee6 fake currency to gate which species you're allowed to play >_>) feel free to let me know.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Anyone know any fantasy-centric RP discords?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus