Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Royal Conflict ! (MxF) (MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

xosuki

Muse A had always been the kind of person who wore their heart on their sleeve. Despite being born into royalty, they had never let their status get in the way of connecting with people on a personal level. However, their rough exterior was something that had developed over the years as a result of their relationship with their father. King [Name] was a harsh, power-hungry man who would stop at nothing to achieve his goals. It was a trait that Muse A despised and made sure never to emulate.

On the other hand, their mother, Queen [Name], was a gentle and caring soul who had a heart of gold. She was loved by the people and was always there to lend a helping hand. Muse A had always looked up to their mother and wished that they could be more like her.

Despite their differences, the King and Queen had managed to produce three children, two younger brothers to Muse A. However, their relationship with their parents had always been strained. Muse A could never understand how their mother could be with someone like the King, and their father had always seen them as a disappointment.

Muse A had always felt a bit like an outsider in their own kingdom, with their rough exterior and creative spirit not quite fitting in with the traditional royal expectations. But the disagreement with their father had been the final straw, and they had stormed out of the palace without any clear idea of where they were going. It was then that they stumbled upon a makeshift forest on the outskirts of the kingdom and only then did Muse A begin to feel a sense of peace. The sound of birds chirping and leaves rustling in the wind was a far cry from the tense atmosphere of the palace.

But as they were wandering, lost in thought, they heard the sound of shouting and crying. Following the noise, they found a group of guards from their own kingdom pushing around a young person - Muse B - who looked to be from the opposing kingdom.

Muse A didn't hesitate to intervene, stepping between the guards and Muse B and using their own status as a royal to put an end to the bullying. The guards grudgingly backed off, but Muse B was clearly in rough shape - bruises and cuts littered their skin, and they were shivering in the cold.

Muse A knew they had a choice to make. They could leave Muse B there, alone and vulnerable, or they could take them back to the palace with them - risking not only their own safety but potentially starting a conflict between the two kingdoms. Muse A give themselves a choice and in the end, they decide to risk their own safety in order to return Muse B back home safely, knowing the conflict that could arise if the opposing kingdom found out that Muse B had wandered over to the opposing kingdom and never returned.

As they traveled, Muse A learned more about Muse B and their kingdom, realizing that they weren't so different after all. Muse B was kind and brave, despite being pushed around by others. They had a strong spirit and a love for adventure, just like Muse A. Eventually, they reached the border between the two kingdoms, and Muse A had to make a choice. They could leave Muse B there and return home, pretending as if nothing had happened, or they could risk everything and take Muse B back to their own kingdom, where they would face the consequences of their actions.

In the end, Muse A chose the latter. They knew it was the right thing to do, and they couldn't leave Muse B alone and injured in the middle of nowhere. Together, they made the journey to Muse B's kingdom, hiding from guards and avoiding detection.

When they finally reached the castle gates, Muse A's heart was pounding in their chest. They knew the risks they were taking, but they couldn't abandon Muse B now. With a deep breath, they approached the guards and explained the situation, hoping against hope that they would understand...

(We can build from there! The idea was somewhat rushed as I wrote it down before I forgot it so excuse any repeat of words or holes in the ideas, we can always go over that together!)

(I hope that made sense, if not I can always explain it again if you're interested!)

(I am okay with playing M or F in this case as either role seems quite entertaining!)
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 00%
Stone tools and fire
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm interested, but may I please play a female character?
xosuki Topic Starter

Anakisuto wrote:
I'm interested, but may I please play a female character?

Hello! I'm glad you are interested, and of course, you can play the female character! :)
All right! Should we discuss this in PMs?
Would you be willing to do this with somebody else as well? If not, that’s perfectly fine.
xosuki Topic Starter

Anakisuto wrote:
All right! Should we discuss this in PMs?

Of course!
xosuki Topic Starter

SoulHeart57 wrote:
Would you be willing to do this with somebody else as well? If not, that’s perfectly fine.

Oh? Yea! I'm up to doing this with an additional person!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Royal Conflict ! (MxF) (MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus