Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Ohana Means Family (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Paidí (played anonymously)

The grumpy, gruff farmer silently stepped through the woods, rifle in-hand and on high alert as he searched for his worst enemy. His enemy was a wolf that had been trying to hurt the chickens and he was going to get rid of it once and for all.

He had recently set up a trap for the wolf that when it entered the cage, the door behind it would slam shut and lock.

While the hunting farmer was seeking out the wolf, the cage door slammed shut nearby. "There's that damn wolf!" He thought as he raced to it quickly. Only to realize..it wasn't a wolf he caught. It was a young boy, covered in scrapes and bruises, dirty and his clothes were worn out.

The boy noticed the farmer and backed away into the corner of the cage.
Well that sure isn't a wolf.

Hi! I finally got the confidence to write up an RP AD!

So, in this RP, I will be playing the boy (Paidi) and you will be playing the Farmer/Hunter (You can name him whatever you'd like) who finds him. There's only a few rules I must specific however, No NSFW Content and No romance or s*xual content

I want this to be a strictly, platonic, Found Family story.

I'd also like you to please state your triggers or concerns. Communication is key! I can't prevent from doing something you don't like or are uncomfortable with if I don't know what it is! And finally, I'd also like to note that You will be starting the RP since the RP AD is kind of my own starter to this RP. I think that's all!

Please PM me if you're interested, and if you post, be sure to click the subscribe button so you'll be notified when I respond to you. Have a nice day/night! Thank you for your time reading this.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Ohana Means Family (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus