Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MineCraft (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Have you ever tried to do something of a roleplay in the game of Minecraft? I know that single player can be lonely, or that you want to share your awesome achievements and goals you made with others, but not sure how? The Minecraft Journey can be a fun group to be in. It's oriented around the game of Minecraft, where you create a forum thread for your character in the game and document your amazing fun progress and share it with other Minecrafters!
I have tried... Unfortunately everyone stopped replying.
Iokua Topic Starter

EonRising wrote:
I have tried... Unfortunately everyone stopped replying.

I play minecraft. I have a hard time with multi servers and I usually end up playing the single player. But it's not that much fun with just yourself, and I have done a few times, like a playful "documentary" and well, why not try it anyway? :) no harm in trying again, who knows, might have fun still!
Multiplayer is a lot of fun :) depending on the server. I've gotten tired of single player though.
Iokua Topic Starter

EonRising wrote:
Multiplayer is a lot of fun :) depending on the server. I've gotten tired of single player though.

I know the feeling. It's not THAT much fun when you can't do things with others. I think it's why I made the group, because even though we all will be on single player, we can still show off our progress and goals and funny moments still! :D
i only play on servers mostly becuse they have a set home teleport thing soi can good off get lost and be able to get home
Iokua Topic Starter

not all servers have that, but most do yes. I'll agree that it's a nice feature, but isn't that what's fun about being in Minecraft? to explore, and play and learn? :) I know that sharing the minecraft experiences through a story is one fun way of playing on single player! I know it's helped me enjoy the single player experience, and hey maybe get some hints and tips from other players on how they play or get things easier (sometimes it's just luck of the draw with seeds, or maybe they do something differently that others don't) but through watching and reading how they play their singleplayer, it's helped melearn and have more fun in mime! :D
It's also worth mentioning that if you tap F3 and take note of the X and Z coordinates of your home base, you can always find your way back to it as it gives you your position relative to the cardinal directions. (Y is how high or low you are). So you can find your way back on Single Player as well :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MineCraft (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus