Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Tavern for you to visit! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Drowned Rat Tavern (played by writingrin)

Hi! I thought it would be fun to host my tavern family and see who comes to visit! I usually write 1x1 but if I anyone wants to do a group session I could try it!

This won't be a romance. The owners are happily married and the other characters are minors.

The setting is supposed to be 100% medieval but I don't mind throwing in fantasy if you want to.

Feel like stopping in?

The Drowned Rat is a safe and cozy Tavern/Inn owned by the Rolfes. The owner, Byron, is fiercely protective of his teenage daughters who work as barmaids. The tavern has a warm and inviting atmosphere, illuminated by torches and large windows. Tables and chairs are interspersed among hardwood beams, and chairs line the back wall. The bar is to the left of the entrance, and the kitchen is adjacent. The upper rooms are accessible via a cramped staircase on the right. The tavern smells of savory meats and frothy alcohols. The bartender welcomes patrons to 'sit anywhere they like, the maids will take their order next.'
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

hi
Hi there, this sounds like this would be a lot of fun in a group setting to do! I suppose the only thing from my end is that most of my characters fit in the low fantasy or high fantasy settings, so as long as that's alright with any other players involved then I'd love to join. Thinking about it now, I might have a few characters I could adjust to a medieval setting if absolutely needed.

But do let me know if this is still open, I'd love to join!
The Drowned Rat Tavern (played by writingrin) Topic Starter

Great! I’ll see if the three responses I got all want to group up

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Tavern for you to visit! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus