Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Did I Escape?

Eric (played anonymously)

Eric leaps off the wall landing on his feet immediately falling on his belly as he crawled through the mud avoiding the barbwire over head to anyone this would have been exercise but to him it was just another day in the facility. Standing up he salutes standing tall with his buzz haircut and mud up and down his uniform, not a sweat was broken on his face as he stood there made since when your DNA is spliced with a wolfs every single soldier in the facility had some kind of of animal gene in them that's how the world wanted there soldiers now, raised from birth surrounded by cages with only one thing on their mind, to kill.

That was all going to change after tonight, Eric was escaping he had been planing this for months and tonight was the night all his work payed off. Cleaning himself off Eric went to bed like all the others only waited until everything was quite getting up he throws on his uniform slowly starts to walk through the facility hallways, everything was going find until he turns a corner to find a little girl with her tooth brush in hand coming out of the girls bathroom. It wasn't strange to see kids in the facility they trained along side people Erics age, as she stood there wearing the exact same clothes Eric has on along with the same buzz cut Eric looks at her "Just head to the girls room okay..." walking pass her then running down the hall.
Looking through the vent Eric kicks it out once the last patrol turns the corner all that was left was the 12 foot fence blocking his way, taking a deep breath Erics eyes turn blue as he leaps off the facility wall over the fence jumping into the bushes with a smile on his face. Running into the forest from the hell whole he was glad to leave behind Eric heard footsteps behind turning to see the little girl from before "You've got to be kidding me go away....go back now" the girl didn't move "Dammit find if you can keep up then come but I won't get caught for you", once he finished his sentence alarms began to scream from the direction of the facility "That was a lot faster then I thought, MOVE!!!"

Eric ran for six miles until he found a road the little girl still behind him "We need a car", walking along the road Eric could see a car coming towards them "Speak of the devil..."

(Don't do one word sentences its gotta be more then that if you want to rp here so keep that in mind)
Kyo (played by Ryan707)

Kyo a half wolf boy who once also escaped from the facility hears the ruckus. Kyo patrols these streets at night. Kyo comes up in the car he quickly screams at the mysterious boy and girl,"Get In,Hurry!"
Sasha (played by Rainclaw)

Sasha, a werewolf/ half wolf girl.
Sasha (played by Rainclaw)

Sasha comes to the road, "Your escaping to i'm guessing?"
Luna Fairchild (played by Zephyrezz)

A shot rang out in the darkness, bringing down the boy that had directed the girl out. She quickly ran over to the car, getting into the front seat. She didn't say a word to the two other kids, just got in and buckled up.

Turning to her rescuer, she tapped the dashboard as a sign for Kyro to go.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Did I Escape?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus