Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Emperess of Light × Player (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I am looking for a roleplay that is between the interaction between the Emperess of Light boss (me) and the player character of Terraria.

This roleplay can be long or short, friendship or romantic (I perfer romantic), can be be simply the boss fight if you want. I'm just looking to play as the Emperess of Light.

I do have a player character named Tor-Nithal that has uses Capricorn vanity set to make himself look like a naga demon if you really want to be the Emperess of Light
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, Will be played one-on-one.

I'm interested in this!! I've never played Terraria, but I am definitely willing to look into it now! I'll look into the Emperess and the lore behind them.
Tor-Nithal Topic Starter

Nayrulianas_Blessing wrote:
I'm interested in this!! I've never played Terraria, but I am definitely willing to look into it now! I'll look into the Emperess and the lore behind them.

Hi! Glad you are interested. Don't stress to much about lore as Terraria is a very vague game on the only really lore I can find on her is in the Calamity mod, which is not canon

I also read your page, and I also have a Discord if that would make things easier, with my user being Naeris Naïlo#9042

Make sure the I in Naïlo has the two dots

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Emperess of Light × Player (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus