Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Local Girl Summons Demon (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mimi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

(Closed for now; may reopen some other time :D)
So what I've got here is a pretty basic premise, because the details will depend a lot on the type of characters that may be brought into it. What I'm looking for are demons for Mimi to summon. She does this on purpose, hoping to "get a new demon bestie to hang out with." However, the demon character doesn't HAVE to be a "bestie." Maybe they hate humans, maybe they really didn't want to be summoned, maybe they had something important to do and they were abruptly taken away from it. OR, maybe they are the exact kind of friend Mimi was hoping for. Maybe these concepts aren't mutually exclusive.
Essentially, Mimi and the demon character(s) can have pretty much any kind of dynamic: enemies, friends, enemies TO friends, found family, allies, even just acquaintances. The only thing that is NOT on the table is romance and sexual content.
The setting is modern fantasy, more or less. Most humans aren't familiar with demons, or just don't believe in them. Technically, the demon characters can be from other settings (different time periods or different worlds entirely.) I'm really not picky. :)
As for other things I'm not picky about, I have no strict rules about post lengths, schedule, or quality of writing. All I ask is that you write in the third-person, do your best with spelling and grammar, and give me more than a one-line response. :)
I'm looking for multiple different people to do this with. The RP would probably be short-term but could absolutely become long-term if things go well. Please PM me if you are interested. :)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Local Girl Summons Demon (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus