Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Rising Sun High School - Sci-Fi/Fantasy (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

.Hi! I'm looking for a group RP with cyberpunk inspiration ! I don't mind having a larger group, nor a smaller group. I would just like 3 or more characters in total.
.My idea is that the characters, which may be OCs or characters from a media, are in a school together. It can be changed to a college, but for now it is in a high school. Specifically, the characters will be in an after-school club together. The club itself may be subject to change if someone gets a better idea, but for now, my idea is that the club is an Art Club! It is in an art teacher's room, but a lot of students treat it like a study hall.
.The general setting will be inspired by cyberpunk and sci-fi media, though not directly pulling from the Cyberpunk video game, because I have never played it, and because it's not the only cyberpunk piece of media on the internet. Cyberpunk means there will be pretty high technology, for example, prosthetics can be surgically added to someone, and it can be used like a normal limb would, and intractable holograms are used instead of screens in some cases. That sorta vibe. If you have any ideas for cool tech we can add, hit me up!
.Along with this, magic is quite common. Sort of like mutants in X-Men, but more widespread and not as dangerous. Please make sure to keep your character's powers from being OP, as it may break the casual environment this roleplay takes place in. This is not to say they cannot be dangerous, but there should be drawbacks that may lessen the character's use of the powers.
---
.This will be a character-focused roleplay, and in a pretty casual environment. The group together can also vote on when we want a "day" to end, or when the club disbands for the evening, in case things start getting slow or it would create some sort of cool tension.
My preferred RP style is with a paragraph or two, but that is not required! I would prefer at least a few sentences, though. Longer replies, in my experience, has let players take more time in between replies. This helps people, or at least me, feel less pressured to sit down for a while and roleplay for a longer period of time back and forth with someone. Again, long replies are not required, I just find they help.
.There will be minimal 1x1 roleplay forums, as the RP will generally take place in the same room. However, if some characters need a separate room or are going somewhere else, then I can make an exception!

If you would like to join, please go to this link, and apply with your character! If you believe the powers on the character page to be too powerful or just not fit the RP, please add what changes you would make in the box below.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hel

hello
MangoJuice Topic Starter

Hel wrote:
hello

Hello! If you’d like to join, just click on the link above
Hel

can we rp?
MangoJuice Topic Starter

Hel wrote:
can we rp?
Oh, sure, but you need to click the link and apply to the roleplay with a character.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Rising Sun High School - Sci-Fi/Fantasy (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus