Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Option to hide epic profile themes?

Hi!

Hopefully this makes sense, but some Epic Membership profiles are hurtful to my eyes with odd color combinations, so I was thinking of an opinion in the comfort settings menu (with the Epic Week arachnophobia setting, for example) to hide Epic Membership themes, or have a list of Epic profile themes that users can select so they get rid of certain profiles that upset them (this would also be good for people who are thinking about getting an Epic Membership, so they can scope out the profiles beforehand)

If I missed something and there’s already a setting like/for this, let me know!
Sunstruck Topic Starter

Hi! I hope this is okay, but I’d like to bump this since I never got a response lol- /lh
Sorry about your eyes, it must be frustrating to not be able to read things you want on the site. RPR's idea of compromise on this has always been to not let users touch the header colors in case a victim needs to navigate away, the last time someone pointed out an option to hide profile themes would be helpful, Kim mentioned groups and characters were on the to-do list but that was all. Unless she's changed her mind in the past year you might be out of luck.
Sunstruck Topic Starter

sland wrote:
Sorry about your eyes, it must be frustrating to not be able to read things you want on the site. RPR's idea of compromise on this has always been to not let users touch the header colors in case a victim needs to navigate away, the last time someone pointed out an option to hide profile themes would be helpful, Kim mentioned groups and characters were on the to-do list but that was all. Unless she's changed her mind in the past year you might be out of luck.

Ah alright! Thank you for explaining :D

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Option to hide epic profile themes?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus