Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Varian-Vee's Trading Post // OPEN

24cbc5cb027cdd1569368432020fb15c.gif
Varian-Vee's Trading Post
Currently OPEN
Hey everyone, I decided to open up something similar to Atheist's "✧ Ath's Swap Meet ✧" topic so I could try and get some items I need or want. I'm going to be listing the things I need or want from highest priority to lowest priority, and list things that I'm willing to trade.

Let's jump into trading, shall we?

--🍎--
Wishlist

Highest Priority
masquerademask-icon.pngdragontooth-icon.pngenchantedsilkcloak-icon.png

High Priority
wandofepicness-icon.png

Neutral Priority
tea-icon.pngwhite-lily-icon.png

Low Priority
heartshapedboxofchocolates-icon.png

Lowest Priority
phoenix3-icon.pngmacaroon-purple-icon.png
--🍎--
What I have to Trade

red-rose-icon.png x1
Group Designing Services (For Highest Priority Items only)
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

With a smile..and an update!
I decided to make this topic a trading topic instead of a "looking for" topic. :)
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

I no longer have pagefrommagicbook-icon.png x2!
Was traded for an Enchanted Silk Cloak enchantedsilkcloak-icon.png. :)
Oh hey! It's looking really good up in here. I like your collapsible menu. I also really think the open/closed thing is a good idea in case it becomes an old thread. Lookit you, ol' bright ideas! I love to learn and glean information from one another. It helps us all to improve! Good luck on your trades and happy writing! :)
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
Oh hey! It's looking really good up in here. I like your collapsible menu. I also really think the open/closed thing is a good idea in case it becomes an old thread. Lookit you, ol' bright ideas! I love to learn and glean information from one another. It helps us all to improve! Good luck on your trades and happy writing! :)

Thank you!
As for the collapsible menu, I have something similar on my profile, and figured that it would work well on a board too. :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Varian-Vee's Trading Post // OPEN

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus