Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 💍 "That's an Order!" 💍 Seeking RP! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ciel (played anonymously)

Decorative-Border-Divider.png
"Sebastian!!"
"That's an Order!"
32d44c3ae63cde184ef67c5bed2a0cfb.jpg

>> 💍 <<

I'm new to the series and I really would love a canon character RP with Ciel and Sebastian. Sadly I have no detailed, plot ideas and only vague ideas, but I was thinking we could brainstorm!!

I really like the interactions between Ciel and Sebastian, it cracks me up, Ciel's "I hate you but I rely on you" and Sebastian's "You're a little sh** but I made a contract" whole thing. XD XD

So, something with these two is probably preferred, because making dialogue/interactions between these two would just be hilarious, especially depending on the situation they'd be in.

I was thinking maybe we could come up with some kind of 'important Queen's Guarddog' thing to do, kind of like how it's going so far with the Jack The Ripper case. (To be fair, I haven't finished all the episodes of that case, but... ^^;)

Or we can go with the slice-of-life type beat, and maybe even make something a little wholesome out of it. (Similar to how Ciel at the end of Episode 3, asked Sebastian to stay with him until he fell asleep. That whole scene pulled my heart around like a ragdoll, the fixing of the broken ring, Ciel telling him to stay with him, the dance between Lizzy and Ciel before this scene, UGH, I'm a sucker for warm, fuzzy scenes. 🥺)

I guess we decide on which one of those we do, and then we both spit out some dumb ideas based on whether we want 'guarddog business' or 'warm and fuzzy' LOL

Guidelines
Please be sure to read the playstyle chart located on Ciel's profile on the second page. Feel free to ask any questions if its' not on the playstyle chart and you'd want to know.

I want a canon character RP with Ciel and Sebastian, so that means no OCs please! Not comfortable with OCs, played by me or the other person.

Most of the rules/guidelines are located on his playstyle chart, so please check there. (I repeated myself, help-)

Please PM or Post Here if Interested!
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 💍 "That's an Order!" 💍 Seeking RP! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus