Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey Everyone

Hey, I'm Paradox. I'm new to role playing and my sister suggested this website...so here I am.
Welcome! :3
AWWWW! Finally! :D

I talked my sister in to joining, and this is her very first time RPing, so if anyone has any tips, feel free to let her know. (I've told her all mine, but it is nice to have different points of advice) :D
kuroi_neko wrote:
AWWWW! Finally! :D

I talked my sister in to joining, and this is her very first time RPing, so if anyone has any tips, feel free to let her know. (I've told her all mine, but it is nice to have different points of advice) :D

I'm guessing this means you are her sister who bugged her to join then? Heh.

Paradox! Welcome to the wonderful RPing world of RPR. I have a diverse range of RPing knowledge and am willing to teach anyone the things I know so don't be afraid to ask for a hand learning basics, character creation advice and so forth. Granted you got your sister for that but as she said, it's nice to have different points of advice. Here at RPR we also have many friendly members, moderators and a epically stomp mudholes in peoples backsides and walk em dry awesome administrator. In other words she's cool as *bleep!!!!¡*

In other news, as a welcome to RPR, I present to you a gift. COOKIES!
Jorn (played by Yuka)

Welcome to RPR :)
Hello hello! :D This website is more addictive than Facebook for me, I swear.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey Everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus