Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey! Howarya'? Yo.

And all of that. Hi, everyone! :)

I saw a friend of mine had a character up here, and thought it was a good idea. I have a similar repository I built on webs.com . It will still be updated, but this is also quite convenient and not nearly as limited - and there are actually people here, and I like that. It actually looks kind of addictive...heh...

Anyway, I love to draw, read and write. I've thrown a couple of my characters up here, already, so I guess feel free to check them out!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Yes, we have lots of people here and we're all very friendly!

So let me say welcome to RPR and let us know if you have any questions :)
I'm not. I'm one mean SOB. Heh. Yes. Welcome to RPR.
Kim Site Admin

Lance is full of it. He's actually an adorable puppy. IRL. We don't know how he uses his keyboard so well either.

Anyway, welcome to the site! We have lots of people who came over from Webs, or who use both. :) I once had a freewebs page for one of my characters myself, but I just wasn't happy with their limited capability, and all the templates just didn't work for me. Plus, I though, boy, there's so much potential for linking all these profiles people have been making together! And then I made the repository, and things've been swell. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I do. :)
Kim wrote:
Lance is full of it. He's actually an adorable puppy. IRL. We don't know how he uses his keyboard so well either.

Lots and lots of scooby snacks. Woof! Heh.
Hey *waves* welcome to RPR, I think almost everyone here had a webs/freewebs (I think it's the same thing)site at one point or another. I'm happy someone *cough*lance*cough* showed me the site! Hopefully we'll rp together some time
Jorn (played by Yuka)

Welcome to RPR :D *offers a cup of tea*
nikina wrote:
Hey *waves* welcome to RPR, I think almost everyone here had a webs/freewebs (I think it's the same thing)site at one point or another.

Yeah they are one in the same.
Taciturn

Welcome to RPR. c:
I don't usually reply to these boards, but I find your characters quite interesting. :D
So, feel free to send me a mail if you're up for a chat or whatever.
Rigby Topic Starter

*takes tea, daintily* ^^

Oh, wow! Thanks, everyone! I look forward to playing with whoever might be up for it, sometime!

Gypsy, your characters are also quite awesome (yay sociopathic werewolves, heh) and I may be interested. Enough to possibly get me back onto Furcadia again after all these years, perhaps...

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey! Howarya'? Yo.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus