Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Summer Soiree: Digital Comic and Anime Convention!

Kitsunebi (played anonymously)

In a place between realms, the kind of multiverse, a conversion of worlds turning all into one another, a thousand or more characters meet: the interdimensionculture fantasy world convention. Manga, manhwa, manhua, danxia, xianxia, anime, webnovels and webtoons and graphic novels and art galore, all come together with their characters to bring the fantastic festive characters to life.

Kitsunebi, witch of the underworld, the overworld, and the between-worlds, is here to sort out meetings between many characters; to keep the peace; and to narrate, between old characters and new arrivals and people from lands both far off and nearby, introductions and meetings and dialogue, where necessary. Forsooth.

She is a translator extraordinaire! And today, she invites you to visit the land of the unthinkable, no, the imaginable!

Dimensional, cultural, fantastical: Interdimensionculture Fantasy World Convention! <3

Feel free to find your favorite heartthrob characters here. I'll narrate them if I can get to them through this crowd, but some are very popular. Until then, please stick with me and some of our local badboys! Wow, look at that bishie sparkle! :D

Oh, I forgot to mention we're meshing with a Terra Normal* Anime Convention today. Some of the people you see might just be... Anime character costumes. Yeah. Sorry about that. You can still totally have a good time though! How often do you get to meet humans, huh? It's a whole event! You'll love it!

*Earth.

See more
Some webtoon and novels whose characters I know pretty much well enough to narrate if you'd like to imagine an interaction with them ~ Kim Dokja, Omniscient Reader; Navier or Heinrey or Rashta or Sovieshu or Duchess Tuania, The Remarried Empress; Shin Ae or Kousuke or Dieter, I Love Yoo; Any character from Shugo Chara manga; any character from .//hack: Legend of the Twilight manga; any character from Cowboy Bebop; any character from Durarara!! anime; any character from Yuri!!! On Ice; any character from Skip Beat! manga; any character from Gravitation anime; any character from Mo Dao Zu Shi novel or graphic novel; Iruka-sensei or Kakashi-sensei, Naruto; Izuku Midoriya or Katsuku Bakugou or Tenya Iida or Ochako Uraraka or Momo Yaoyorozu, Boku no Hero Academia; as well as characters from The Makeup Remover, Purple Hyacinth, Dating with a Tail, Sword Art Online, The Legend of Zelda, Inuyasha, given, That Time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime, Demon Slayer, Like Wind on a Dry Branch, Love Live!! School Idol, Death Parade, Black Butler, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and more!!!

(What's your favorite festival food or a fantasy food you'd want to try? Most popular vote, I'll draw and put the picture up. <3)
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

Alois pushed his way through the crowds to head to the door of the convention.
He had heard of these convention things, but never had been to one.

Today, he was going to.

With or without an invitation.

Alois sneaked past the security guards and his eyes widened at the wonderful sight of people, booths, costumes...

Everything was so amazing. Nothing he had seen before.

Alois giggled mischievously and ran through the place, almost bumping into a few people...
...Not even noticing the Black Butler merchandise in one of the booths that clearly had his face on it.

Thankfully, people would only think of him as a really, really good cosplayer.

OOC chatter...
My favorite fantasy food... It may not count, but I reaaaally wanna try Sebastian's cooking. Specifically the desserts, they always look so good.
Kitsunebi (played anonymously) Topic Starter

the-queen's-spider wrote:
Alois pushed his way through the crowds to head to the door of the convention.
He had heard of these convention things, but never had been to one.

Today, he was going to.

With or without an invitation.

Alois sneaked past the security guards and his eyes widened at the wonderful sight of people, booths, costumes...

Everything was so amazing. Nothing he had seen before.

Alois giggled mischievously and ran through the place, almost bumping into a few people...
...Not even noticing the Black Butler merchandise in one of the booths that clearly had his face on it.

Thankfully, people would only think of him as a really, really good cosplayer.

OOC chatter...
My favorite fantasy food... It may not count, but I reaaaally wanna try Sebastian's cooking. Specifically the desserts, they always look so good.

Kitsunebi floated along the tile and carpet floors of the grand convention hall, passing beautiful curly haired gentlemen, a bald butler and a woman talking about artichokes, a handsome butler with a couple of respects men surrounding him, and arriving to a stop near a young-looking dark-haired butler who had oodles of stowed-away dark energy stored up inside him, she could feel it. Wait. Why so many butlers over here? She looked around curiously. Many were pouring drinks and handing out napkins to each other, others were bowing and bowing and yet again bowing, and politely coverings their mouths with gentle laughter as they made elegant table conversation. There were only a few tables over here, but nevertheless, they would find a way to dress it up and polish every nearby vase and silverware before the could feel comfortable.
Kitsunebi looked around suspiciously for any battle butlers that might be nearby.

A host of small children, giggling and surrounded by elements, were at the corner of her vision; she watched them warily.

At the other side of this part of the room, at a glance, were a young princely boy and princessly girl, and another slightly older-looking boy, equally princely, accompanied by a man who wore less English-traditional gear for a butler, but surely was one of the rest of them, and had the warmth of the sun in his aura. Or was that the heat of the godliest curry known to man...?
Lurking behind these, in a timid step and a furtive run, was a blonde boy who looked like he fit in surprisingly well with the crowd. Well, that's conventions for you. As long as he didn't get mistaken for their crew and kidnapped, he'd be perfectly fine.
She decided to follow him.

"Excuse me, guest!" She piped up, darting around a few velvet-clad shoulders, polishes canes, and expensing gloves and champagne-sparkling beverages, attempts to catch up,
"Would you like a guide? You're free to explore on your own, of course, but... Well, there's a lot of fun if you want an introduction, too! I mean, I think so!" She giggled, a girlish but mysterious sound, and gestured widely in both directions with her arms. At one end, stood the stalls of food with allergy-repelling glass around them - so many characters tended to have a random thing, for being affected by a food, or something, - and at the other end, piles and piles of lace and ruffles and velveteen coats with little shiny buttons. Sparkles emanated from the heap, which upon closer inspections revealed a coatrack. Nearby there were several small, cartoony-looking puddings, and an egg person, all playing some sort of ring-around-the-rosie game with sparkling eyes and flowery emotions. There was a huddle of women in princess gowns, imperial clothing, hoodies or extra large jackets, just beside them, cooing at the spectacle.

"Well?" Kitsunebi beamed. Behind her, a duck chased someone and a skater rolled across the floor rowing his beloved. You can join the hectic chaos, find a quiet spot, or go somewhere in between and make a party vibe of your own.

Alois was wandering around, and some of these people looked...oddly familiar.
He could have sworn he had seen a few people he actually knew.

Before he could pinpoint just where he'd seen that tint of blue hair, he was greeted by Kitsunebi. "Oh, good evening." Alois grinned, "A guide around the place? Oh that would be nice." Alois put his hands behind his back.

This place was already really fun, though chaotic. But it also felt strangely at home and familiar, or at least around all the fancy people with their clothing, their rings and hats and formal demeanor. "Well then, I suppose I'll have to say yes! You'll be my guide." Alois mischievously smirked, saying the last part as if he was a spoiled prince ordering around his servants.

Which it wasn't that far off.
He wasn't a prince, but an earl.

But he did order people around a lot.

OOC Chatter...
Kitsunebi wrote:
and another slightly older-looking boy, equally princely, accompanied by a man who wore less English-traditional gear for a butler, but surely was one of the rest of them, and had the warmth of the sun in his aura. Or was that the heat of the godliest curry known to man...?

The mention of Soma and Agni, 😭😭 omg <3 <3 Those two are my favoritessssss)

Kitsunebi beamed, a smiled that would be shark-like if she didn't have, nearly, the teeth of an herbivore.
"Right this way then! I'm Kitsunebi, foxfire of the eastern swamps, northern and southern wind watcher, western-traveler and the merchancy purveyor of a few plains of the underworld! How are you on this fine event?"

She tipped her hat and bowed, then replaced the hat as she floated towards the corner of the room between the dresses and coats, and a large door. There appeared to be a party board game here; but that wasn't where they were headed.

"This, my fine guest, is where the brightest and boldest, but some of the quieter, folks around the place like to play a game. We call it simply, take a riddle, leave a riddle! If you'd like to help yourself to a piece of paper - there's one right there, and then you just write your own and drop it in the slot. Would you like to try? Oh, it doesn't have to be original. We just like to share good ones, when the time for riddles comes along you can use any old riddle you like, really. You know? * Here you are, and then there is a FABULOUS takoyaki stand over there by Shibuya-san, in the green, but you'll want to avoid any flying dodgeballs or volleyballs, the sports teams like to hang out around him... Same goes for if you try to get at the milk vendor. There's a good mango milk if you're willing to risk it. Do you need me to talk slower, or is my gentle guidee doing well enough on his own?"
Again the shark-like smirk, but kinder and encouraging.
"By the way, if you want any makeover done, not that you need it, of course!" she laughed, "there's a makeup stand over there. The artist prefers plain people, but, tsk - he can just apply a gloss and shimmer or a tiger butterfly or something, whatever you like. He even does KISS style makeup. Mermaids and, er, demons too. Some of them are realistic, and some... Aren't quite what you'd expect."

See more
What starts with 't', ends with 't', and has 't' in the middle of it?

I'm so glad!! I thought you might if you like the food in Black Butler. It's so much fun, I've watched the sub and read some manga, but honestly I heard the dub was so good too with the lines and voices. I really like Agni and Soma too. ^^ Book of Circus arc was really fun but it also hurt a little to watch. XD

Alois warmly smiled, "Kitsunebi, what a silly name."
A bit honest, this boy was...

"I'm Alois, or Jim, or whatever." He said, then glanced at the piece of paper with the riddle on it. Snatching it, he read it with bright, wide eyes. "What starts with 't', ends with 't', and has 't' in the middle of it?" He stared at it. Hm, what did have three t's in it?

Alois contemplated for a few minutes, he had thought of a few things. Tomatos? No, no. Tapioca Pudding? No.. Tea? No no..

Tea.. Tea!

"Teapot!" Alois perked his head up, "Because it starts and ends with t, but though it has no t in the middle, it's a teapot, it holds tea, the tea is inside the teapot!" He mischievously grinned. "Aren't I smart?" He proudly said. "As for a riddle to put back in.." He frowned. The blonde wasn't sure what to put in there. He did actually think about just writing a profane message as a joke and slipping it back into the box of riddles.

"Any..suggestions?" He said.

And before Kitsunebi could even give a suggestion if she were to, she noticed the makeup stand. "Ooh, that sounds fun." His eyes a lit, "and..Demons?" He flinched a bit. "How could you do makeup that looks like a demon?" He crossed his arms.

He had seen a demon, quite a few demons actually, Claude, the Triplets, Hannah (that bitch), and they certainly took more, humanoid forms.

The simpleminded blonde had forgotten all about the riddle thing, and honestly wouldn't remember unless he was reminded, because that was simply how Alois worked, especially in a busy, wonderful place like this.

OOC Chatter...
I've watched a few episodes of the anime, and read tons of the manga. And I've watched the Tango on the Campania broadway with an old friend who had an english sub of it in the past! I love the songs from that, ugh so well made.. <3

What's your favorite manga arc? Mine has to be the whole Soma and Agni thing, if it wasn't obvious. XD
The Campania stuff was pretty good too though. <_< <_<

(Also Alois, I know I'm the one playing as you but, stop being mean to Hannah 😢)

Alois warmly smiled, "Kitsunebi, what a silly name."
A bit honest, this boy was...

"I'm Alois, or Jim, or whatever." He said, then glanced at the piece of paper with the riddle on it. Snatching it, he read it with bright, wide eyes. "What starts with 't', ends with 't', and has 't' in the middle of it?" He stared at it. Hm, what did have three t's in it?

Alois contemplated for a few minutes, he had thought of a few things. Tomatos? No, no. Tapioca Pudding? No.. Tea? No no..

Tea.. Tea!

"Teapot!" Alois perked his head up, "Because it starts and ends with t, but though it has no t in the middle, it's a teapot, it holds tea, the tea is inside the teapot!" He mischievously grinned. "Aren't I smart?" He proudly said. "As for a riddle to put back in.." He frowned. The blonde wasn't sure what to put in there. He did actually think about just writing a profane message as a joke and slipping it back into the box of riddles.

"Any..suggestions?" He said.

And before Kitsunebi could even give a suggestion if she were to, she noticed the makeup stand. "Ooh, that sounds fun." His eyes a lit, "and..Demons?" He flinched a bit. "How could you do makeup that looks like a demon?" He crossed his arms.

He had seen a demon, quite a few demons actually, Claude, the Triplets, Hannah (that bitch), and they certainly took more, humanoid forms.

The simpleminded blonde had forgotten all about the riddle thing, and honestly wouldn't remember unless he was reminded, because that was simply how Alois worked, especially in a busy, wonderful place like this.

OOC Chatter...
I've watched a few episodes of the anime, and read tons of the manga. And I've watched the Tango on the Campania broadway with an old friend who had an english sub of it in the past! I love the songs from that, ugh so well made.. <3

What's your favorite manga arc? Mine has to be the whole Soma and Agni thing, if it wasn't obvious. XD
The Campania stuff was pretty good too though. <_< <_<

(Also Alois, I know I'm the one playing as you but, stop being mean to Hannah 😢)

Kitsunebi clapped at the successful solve, but was equally sidetracked when Alois, Jim, brought up the makeup.

"Oh, well, there's traditional Oni makeup, or various forms of Yokai... You can be a monstrous slug fellow or a poison butterfly, someone who could hypnotize the entire world!" She said dreamily, "But of course there's also such stuff as a demon mark or some cosmetic appliances that change your eye color. If those make you uncomfortable you could always be something less terrifying, a vampire who feeds only on candy or a witch like me with the double eyelashes here! Haha. That hasn't anything to do with it, but you can just ask for your face to be modified. You're also, if you excuse my saying so, well suited to being painted as a mythological figure, probably not any specific ones because some of them are here, but if you wanted to be a personification of the sun, for instance. Or the moon. Wouldn't you like to be covered in glowing crystals?"
Her eyes squeezed shut when she smiled widely, teeth showing. "Do you have a problem with demons? I know a guy, he's over there... 100 yen a pop, but I'm afraid he causes trouble. Almost as bad as Fairy Tail's big 5, but you know, some of us take the help we can get and even enjoy it too! That's fate for you. Or maybe it's settling, I don't know. Let's go over there!"
She tweaked a bell that hung from her hatbrim, and held out a hand as she graciously sailed half-backwards to keep an eye on her guest of the moment.
"Are you alright by yourself if I have to see to another guest? We could always join as a group if no one is opposed, but I'd prefer to check in with everyone. You could have a security attendant, if you like, they're quite magical. And I'll narrate any difficult linguistics back to you telepathically if I need to be across the room. Don't worry about it too much, yes?"

The makeup stall was surrounded with folk in charming hats and hairstyles and scarves, and bubbly conversation. Jewels sparkled from the front, and makeup like flowers and velvet and spilled paint was displayed glamorously for all, and the host of the activity, to see. The blonde man was concentrating deeply on someone, adding silver and blue and gray paint with small pearls.

OOC Chatter...
Oh, I that's so cool! I like theater but haven't been to many productions. I think my favorite manga arc that I actually read was probably also the Agni and Soma one? But that's the one I read the most of. The Circus arc sounded fantastic but also sort of painful and I only read about it and watched the show, haven't read the chapters themselves. I got some pretty good play by plays from the wiki, lol.

I forgot how collapses and spoilers work on here, lol. My bad. Thank you for the demonstration.

And I totally agree, he was pretty vile to her, I'm not sure how they managed to make trauma cycles so dramatic and shocking, and make so much sense at the same time. It was a really good show, it just went some awkward places. It's been a while since I watched it though, so that opinion might be a trifle outdated...
I think it would be cool to cosplay Ciel or Grell. Or any of the housekeepers including Sebastian. Lol. I used to think I could pull off Finny or Mey Rin pretty well, but, alas! Didn't really get around to it. I'm sure there's time and perhaps a wig or some for that in the future, though, lol!

I read a cute BL manga recently which reminded me a little of Kuroshitsuji, just because of the art style I think, it was called Our Dining Table. Just a story about a kid and his big brother, who do pottery classes and a little shop with their father, and the little brother meets a guy who can cook, and basically, he sets him up with his older brother so they'll both be happy and eat delicious food. Lol. I think I just like cooking manga, to be honest. 😂 I recently started a show and a seperate comic about cooking... All my favorite manga and anime have at least one iconic good scene... 🍜 🍥 🍚 🍳 🥓 🥗 🍲 🍖 🧀 🍗 🍞 🍯 🥪 🍰 🍣 🥛

Alois followed Kitsunebi, hands behind his back. "Poison butterfly? Covered in crystals? That sounds gorgeous." He said, his eyes filled with curiosity and wonder. "I think I'll be find if you have to see another guest. As long as I, you know, don't get lost or something. Heheh." He let out a laugh that was equally nervous and mischievous sounding.

And when he saw the makeup stall up close, he had to resist bouncing up and down on his heels in excitement. It seemed he has gotten sidetracked once more, quick to find other things to pay attention to.

"I'm gonna get painted up like a butterfly, with crystals, a crystal butterfly." He purred, it was unclear whether he was specifically talking to Kitsunebi or himself, though.

OOC Chatter...

You can find the songs on Youtube! I recommend checking out "I am the Butler and You are the Earl", that one is my favorite. It's a lot better with the visuals with the dancing and the actions and all that, but I'm not sure if you can find that? Only the music? Could be wrong. :) "Aah" and "Aah (Reprise)" are also good songs from Tango on the Campania. :)

You're welcome lol!

Ah, yeah it had..awkward moments. Very awkward moments...
(That scene with Hannah and Claude with the sword still disgusts me just thinking about it 😭)

I would love to cosplay as Ciel, Alois or Soma!
Ciel has such an interesting fashion style, and I think Alois would be fun to cosplay to just dance around! (Olé!)

Soma would be really cool, because of all his pretty gold stuff he wears. I can only imagine what all of it would sound like when you move! Prince Soma Windchimes, lol!

Aw yay, cooking! Cooking is always a good topic, for books, shows, anything really. It's a very flexible genre, in my opinion. It can work for romance, for slice-of-life, and heck, even angst! (I'm looking at you, Kuroshitsuji. XD)

Alois followed Kitsunebi, hands behind his back. "Poison butterfly? Covered in crystals? That sounds gorgeous." He said, his eyes filled with curiosity and wonder. "I think I'll be find if you have to see another guest. As long as I, you know, don't get lost or something. Heheh." He let out a laugh that was equally nervous and mischievous sounding.

And when he saw the makeup stall up close, he had to resist bouncing up and down on his heels in excitement. It seemed he has gotten sidetracked once more, quick to find other things to pay attention to.

"I'm gonna get painted up like a butterfly, with crystals, a crystal butterfly." He purred, it was unclear whether he was specifically talking to Kitsunebi or himself, though.

OOC Chatter...

You can find the songs on Youtube! I recommend checking out "I am the Butler and You are the Earl", that one is my favorite. It's a lot better with the visuals with the dancing and the actions and all that, but I'm not sure if you can find that? Only the music? Could be wrong. :) "Aah" and "Aah (Reprise)" are also good songs from Tango on the Campania. :)

You're welcome lol!

Ah, yeah it had..awkward moments. Very awkward moments...
(That scene with Hannah and Claude with the sword still disgusts me just thinking about it 😭)

I would love to cosplay as Ciel, Alois or Soma!
Ciel has such an interesting fashion style, and I think Alois would be fun to cosplay to just dance around! (Olé!)

Soma would be really cool, because of all his pretty gold stuff he wears. I can only imagine what all of it would sound like when you move! Prince Soma Windchimes, lol!

Aw yay, cooking! Cooking is always a good topic, for books, shows, anything really. It's a very flexible genre, in my opinion. It can work for romance, for slice-of-life, and heck, even angst! (I'm looking at you, Kuroshitsuji. XD)

"Excellent, then, my lordly guest, please come right this way! It looks like they're done..." She smilingly pushed him into the waiting section, and a velvet and gold bar was moved as one happy guest left from the other side. Smiling and complimenting his own work, the makeup artist turned and shined his megawatt smile at Alois.

"Hello there, ma'am or sir, pleased to meet you, greet you, and dress-up or dress-discreet you! We're happy to provide for your face-painting needs, your makeup that's lacking, that's cracking and bleeds! We'll fix you right up with a charge that is free, complete you with sparkles or shimmers or glee! I'm required to say this, I really don't want to." He continued through gritted teeth. "Haha. Welcome to the salon, how can I help? Once I get the greeting through with, I can ask whatever I want, so... There are some looks I can show you, popular ones, or looks I think would suit you particularly... Um... This face shape.... And purple and orange, or blue... Maybe blue green? You want a peacock? Hey, don't be offended, I just think the colors are nice!" He seems much more carefree and cheerful once he's back in the groove of makeup and styling. "Let's pick up with... This brush... And these two decal shapes..." He holds up a round, fluffy-tipped brush and a wide, soft, flat one.
"This goes on over your eyes," he said of the first brush, "and adds highlights in any color you want or I choose, to bring out your face shape and natural structure... Those over there soften your nose or jawline, but I don't think we want those for this look... Hmm... Unless you want a disguise, that would be cool. The second brush, here," he upholds the other one, "goes over your cheekbones, chin, jaw also, and fans at your eyebrow edges and helps blend your neck too. Does fine lines and wide work, gotta love it."
He clicks his tongue in satisfaction, spreading out a display of smooth and many-cornered gems on clear sheets of plastic, sticky-backed but pure and glimmering, clean lines of color ready to be plucked off and added to the skin, facial hair, decorative corners and curls and peeking edges of lashes, looking at the world and demanding the world looks back with their seductive shimmer.
"And then you'll look like whatever you want, or however you ask me to help you I'll make you look how I want, or how I think you'll want, is more the idea. You come in yourself, you leave bedazzled, and bewitching people as you go," he glanced with a grin at Kitsunebi, "theoretically, of course - like magic."
He waved a hand downward in front of Alois' face in the mirror, swooshing and swishing the brushes in a stroke from top to bottom through the air between the mirror and the face in front of it. Elegantly, he collected the brushes back into a small cluster in his hand, and looked benevolently on at his next subject. Alois, perhaps, could almost see the reflection of hd future self... Not that that was enough to keep him from being surprised when he actually turned out, or so was the intention. As much as he liked the make-up and the look, showmanship was a good part of it too. He was required to be here, but he didn't have to not have fun. "I'm Yuseong, by the way. Pleased to meet you. Well, how about it? Do you think this kind of makeup will suit you? I can always do a temporary sleeve or something if you prefer. Or just make you look like a cat, nyrarr."

OOC Chatter
sorry for late reply!! I had a lot to do and couldn't make it on, and then I only had a little energy. Thanks so much for the recommendations! I'll be sure to check them out. Also, thanks for roleplaying with me! It was a lot of fun. <3 I'll hopefully get back to you again tomorrow. Have a good week >3< Haha I mean it's the end of the weekend but you know, good... Start to the next week lol. Ciao ! ~

Alois was utterly amazed by the 'performance' this artist did, the speech, the brushes, the waving of hands around, if he had been anymore easily distracted, he probably would have lost train of thought, but thankfully he still remembered what he wanted.

"Can- Can you paint me up like a crystal butterfly?" Alois' eyes shimmered with excitement. "Like, butterfly wings, and crystals all over it. Or whatever, you're the artist here, uhh You-see-song." He mispronounced Yuseong's name, not on purpose, he just had a hard time.

OOC Chatter...
You're welcome! I've been enjoying this RP too!

I love roleplaying as Alois and I really love your writing! :)

Alois was utterly amazed by the 'performance' this artist did, the speech, the brushes, the waving of hands around, if he had been anymore easily distracted, he probably would have lost train of thought, but thankfully he still remembered what he wanted.

"Can- Can you paint me up like a crystal butterfly?" Alois' eyes shimmered with excitement. "Like, butterfly wings, and crystals all over it. Or whatever, you're the artist here, uhh You-see-song." He mispronounced Yuseong's name, not on purpose, he just had a hard time.

OOC Chatter...
You're welcome! I've been enjoying this RP too!

I love roleplaying as Alois and I really love your writing! :)

"Absolutely!" The artist smiled gently and produced a third brush, some facial decal glue, and a bottle of shimmer. "We'll add some skincare - your choice of the bunch - they're all hypoallergenic, here, but if you have a specific sensitivity I'll be wary with that, of course. Scent preferences are also a thing, you can pick anything from the body spray bar after you're done. The experience here is the whole works. I like to make sure my clients are satisfied, even if it's just for one day. It's an important experience, right? If you don't like it, grab a business card and we can try again sometime. Of course I do charge for non-sponsored events, haha, but I'm willing to work things out when it comes to prices. Anyway, that's not what we're up to right now... These are the crystals and pattern stencils I'll use on you, if I'm okay to proceed?"

Yuseong was careful to take his clients' concerns into account, and make sure they were as comfortable as possible. He fluffed up a pillow and pulled a privacy screen within reach, just in case the new patron didn't want people to watch him closely. "Just give that a pull if you want some shade on your face or need to close your eyes and don't want anyone to see all the magic before you do," he said confidentially, and continued his work. Checkered diamond stencils, purple and blue and a bronzy-green color that shimmered in yellow hues in the sunlight; a sandy sort of golden and a blue and silver trim of glitter. Then, clear crystals and the occasional pearl, like a chandelier with butterfly wings, was finally completed over the face; the bridge of Alois' nose shine with greenish black stones and gauzy shine, purple studs and lightweight crystal speckles, a smattering of clear gem freckles. The brow and cheekbone were rosy with metallic paint and glitter, but enough pearly highlight essence to make it seem as though the butterfly floated on, not over, the features of the handsome face where it all rested. Stripes and swathes of glimmering liquid paint were elegantly lain across the cheeks and nose, curling down the chin with the feathery trails of butterfly-crystal dust. The colors of paint and the pearls dappled on in bold and soft colors, were all eventually set with a pearlescent setting spray, "close your eyes", the artist murmured, focusing on adding the final touch of sturdy diamonds to Alois' lashes, and then spraying it all smoothly with the bottle of misty, lightly perfumed fluid. It smelled of vanilla and a faintly plasticky chemical.
"There," he said proudly, "now open.
He showed him the mirror.
"If you get a big enough smile on your face, you could fly away," Yuseong said cheerfully, then added, "err, not really." You have to be careful when you're in the presence of a witch and who knows what or who else.

The wooden walls and velvet hangings, the sleek sliding doors and wooden and plastic shelves, gave a mysterious and comforting, yet professional air, to the little place, and the wall of scents glinted brightly from the corner.
The scent of waffles and takoyaki mingled pleasantly through a slight breeze.
Yuseong automatically, it seemed, stuck two of his brushes in a jar of cleaning fluid. "You like?" He grinned, a half-grin with just the corner of his mouth.

OOC Chatter
thank you so much! You roleplay him well. I thought I checked yesterday and there were no replies, but I must have not remembered the date right. >.> <,< >.> whoops. I don't know if you prefer to fade out a scene or what, I'm comfortable ending this whenever or starting a new chapter of exploring worlds with Alois if you're interested, lol. I don't roleplay a lot of the time... I have a social life more than I used to. XD But I like to make time for it if I can. Anywho.

Alois sat patiently, an odd thing honestly, any other time he'd be restless and ready to get out of his seat and go explore some more, but he seemed really determined to have a crystal butterfly painted on his face.

He did, however, pull the privacy screen closed so no one could see him, except, of course, Yuesesong.

A few times he had to resist a slight giggle as the brushes kind of tickled, and eventually, he was told to close his eyes for the finishing touch. Alois closed his eyes and Yuesesong added the diamonds and sprayed it. When told to open them, he opened them to be face-to-face with the mirror.

Alois' eyes were wide, surprised, which was a good thing. "It's beautiful!" He slid out a little ways from the seat, now sitting on the edge of it (though he did almost lose his balance when he slid to the edge of it), "Being able to fly would be neat." He murmured softly, a small smile on his face. "Though I'd much rather fly with wings on my back than my face." He snickered, thinking it was funny.

"I love it. Thank you so much." Alois giggled, putting his hands together.

He pushed back the privacy screen and hopped out of the chair. "Do give me one of those business cards, in-case I wanna talk to you about a painting again." Alois narrowed his eyes and held his hand out, a smirk spread on his face.

Alois had definitely been glad to have snuck into this convention thingy..
He did have to wonder if he had really seen Ciel in the crowds back there or not though? Ah well, he didn't mind not knowing.

OOC Chatter...
You're welcome! And thank you! I have no idea why Alois, of all the characters, ended up being my favorite, but I'm thankful, because he's a super fun character to roleplay as, lol!

We can end it here, yes! I'd love to RP some other time with you though, maybe even a Kuroshitsuji RP if you're interested? <_< <_<

Lmao, don't worry I do the same thing with replies, especially if they aren't in PMs. XD
I'm like "What- I didn't- omg i didn't reply to this yet omg" XD

Alois sat patiently, an odd thing honestly, any other time he'd be restless and ready to get out of his seat and go explore some more, but he seemed really determined to have a crystal butterfly painted on his face.

He did, however, pull the privacy screen closed so no one could see him, except, of course, Yuesesong.

A few times he had to resist a slight giggle as the brushes kind of tickled, and eventually, he was told to close his eyes for the finishing touch. Alois closed his eyes and Yuesesong added the diamonds and sprayed it. When told to open them, he opened them to be face-to-face with the mirror.

Alois' eyes were wide, surprised, which was a good thing. "It's beautiful!" He slid out a little ways from the seat, now sitting on the edge of it (though he did almost lose his balance when he slid to the edge of it), "Being able to fly would be neat." He murmured softly, a small smile on his face. "Though I'd much rather fly with wings on my back than my face." He snickered, thinking it was funny.

"I love it. Thank you so much." Alois giggled, putting his hands together.

He pushed back the privacy screen and hopped out of the chair. "Do give me one of those business cards, in-case I wanna talk to you about a painting again." Alois narrowed his eyes and held his hand out, a smirk spread on his face.

Alois had definitely been glad to have snuck into this convention thingy..
He did have to wonder if he had really seen Ciel in the crowds back there or not though? Ah well, he didn't mind not knowing.

OOC Chatter...
You're welcome! And thank you! I have no idea why Alois, of all the characters, ended up being my favorite, but I'm thankful, because he's a super fun character to roleplay as, lol!

We can end it here, yes! I'd love to RP some other time with you though, maybe even a Kuroshitsuji RP if you're interested? <_< <_<

Lmao, don't worry I do the same thing with replies, especially if they aren't in PMs. XD
I'm like "What- I didn't- omg i didn't reply to this yet omg" XD

As Yuseong said goodbye and waved to Alois, then turned to let the next person in, Kitsunebi was waiting at the door.

"Hello, honorable guest! You look fancifully delightful! I'd like to think it was a good experience? You're a good customer, he put a lot of care into it, I can tell he was relaxed. Not that he does bad work otherwise, but you can really see his creativity shine!" She clapped. "The butterfly suits you. Care to walk with me in some other direction?" She wasn't sure if he'd simply run off again or if they would go meander elsewhere together, but she was certainly not going to stop him if he cared to exit her line of sight. There was a firebending child to the south of the premises, and a wind mage to the north, so she'd have plenty of entertainment to see over if this guest was finished with her guidance. But the rest may be left to the imagination, as a reader leaves the fictional show and allows it to remain, in its own world made of worlds crossing over, fictional.

OOC Chatter
Awesome! And yeah it makes sense, he's a fun character with a lot of dichotomies... I'd like that! :) I haven't played around in this fandom for a while, so I might get back into it at least a little. It's fun. Lol!
<3

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Summer Soiree: Digital Comic and Anime Convention!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus