Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Designs For Sale and Commissions!

Hello folks! I don't know if you last remember me saying i was saving up for going to America, but I bought the ticket a while back and I will be going in April! So as of now I'm putting anything i earn towards spending money :)

SO I have some fresh off the cooker dragon adoptables here for you, but i really hope to do some mystery eggs soon in this new style i've been using, comment and tell me what you think and maybe even what you'd like to see, eg: dragons, manticores, two headed dogs...

maned_baby_dragon_adoptables_by_kingfisher_gryphon-d789at1.png

These are $4 each, Send me a PM or comment here if interested!

Once you own the design do what you want with it (eg: have them drawn fully grown: ps. you could totally ask me, just sayin'.) If you purchase one i'll send you a version of it with a transparent background so you can use it where you like.

1. OPEN

2. OPEN

3. OPEN

For commission information and to view the recent style i've been working in, please visit my DA! http://kingfisher-gryphon.deviantart.com/
Degu Topic Starter

I have a few designs also going up for auction this month! Here's the first that is up for auction now:

5762758cf1a938e6fc0d20297ca488ba-d78bvjq.png

to bid visit it on: Deviantart

or Furaffinity
Degu Topic Starter

alpha_wolf___design_for_sale__open__by_kingfisher_gryphon-d78j5ob.png

This one's up for sale for $15! note me if interested :)

Sorry if i'm being a pest here at the moment, just trying to save up a little bit more before i relax!
Degu Topic Starter

6e67a3177cad0d243905ea44569a4bca-d78cucx.png

This one's up for $10! note me if interested.
Degu Topic Starter

81c5b1d16b0b8487b1a65d39ce7c5c46-d78d6xx.png

This guy's up for $10! Note if interested.
Degu Topic Starter

a446b8b118bdc879a5893f9d435c7880-d78dld4.png

Last of all, this one is up for $15! Note me if interested!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Designs For Sale and Commissions!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus