Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval Fantasy (Mages, Elves, Dragons, (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Aposynthe

Hi hi! I'm looking to start up a one on one roleplay based around a medieval fantasy environment. This would involve dragons, elves, dwarves, mages; anything that floats your fantasy boat.

As for a plot, I was thinking something along the lines of this;

Your character.
A criminal, either wrongly accused or genuine. They are on the run with a high bounty on their head, and are always on the move. Perhaps they are searching for something valuable, or working to destroy a certain object or prevent a certain event from occuring; this can be discussed as it will form the main line of the plot. The creation and use of the character is entirely up to you.

My character.
Gatwyn Isengarte. A Wood Elf who left her homeland due to conflict and runs an inn and hunter's lodge along with her mother. The inn is situated outside one of the main market towns, Miriam Henge. She hunts for a living whilst sustaining the inn, which sees only a few visitors.

~

The plotline itself is based around a journey of some form, the objective of which can be decided on through discussion.
I'm really psyched for this, so I look forward to finding a partner!
Well, lessee... Julian tends to stick more to petty theft, but it could be:
  1. Not long after he found Frost, perhaps the merchant he stole her egg from didn't really give up.
  2. Maybe he managed to steal the wrong, high-value thing again.
  3. Following/during one of his thefts, someone ended up dead in a way that made him look guilty; perhaps he even did do it on accident.

I advise you to put me behind others who may speak up, though. I'm starting to get spread a little thin. ^^;
I'm interested ^^
I could potentially use Nomti, a younger Dmitri, or Andrew :)
Aposynthe Topic Starter

Novalyyn; well, if you wish to roleplay another time when you're more up for it, let me know! :D

EonRising; I'll message you in a moment!
I'm defiantly interested in this. My character Rasalin is perfect for this!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval Fantasy (Mages, Elves, Dragons, (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus