Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for people to RP with (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have just added two characters and I was just wondering if there were anyone who wanted to roleplay with them. These characters' information aren't finished yet as I am still editing. My characters are: Dwight Cromwell who works best in medieval/fantasy role plays and Holly Madrigal, a young thief who works best in realistic roleplays set in old England (not medieval old but kind of the type of world in the game Dishonored) I am still adding thinking more characters so these aren't going to be the only two available.
I'd like to play with Holly ^^
ThatMetalheadGamer Topic Starter

That would be great. Just wondering do you have any ideas for the plot and setting?
Depends :) what character would you like me to use?

I don't know, what characters do you think are right for this type of role play?
Well, the world/setting that you have Holly in (dishonored) is steam punk.
I can use Archur, Andrew, Percy or Nomti.

I think Archur is the best choice.

What plot do you think we should role play?
Okay ^^ Archur it is...
As for plot, I've really got no clue ^^"

Maybe we should start the role play and make it up as it goes, at least for now. Who should create the role play?

I think at least for now we should make it up as we go. Who should create the role play?
Would you mind starting? ^^"

That's a rather... Dull intro :c is there any way you could set a scene... Or do anything else really? ^^"

My mind isn't working that well at the moment as its in the morning for me but I will give it another go.

UPDATE: I have just edited my post on the role play.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for people to RP with (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus