Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: Mecha Mercenary Company Leader

Howdy! I have a character I oh so love dearly, who is part of a sci-fi world that involves Mecha or Mecha adjacent "suits" inspired loosely by the game Anthem.

(I say adjacent because even I myself am not sure exactly how deep something of that nature must go before it fits said genre)

Anyways! I have much of her filled out, all except a specific background character who I can never seem to flesh out, so hopefully we can come up with something together!

_____

The only solid information I have is as follows.

My character used to be part of the company, but following a change of leadership that left this new person in charge, something occurred that left her greatly at odds with this new leader.

----

Functionally all information beyond this, including the merc company as well as it's leader is up for interpretation, as the events of her and the merc company's background during the time are vague due to my writer's block on the topic.

How or why did he come to replace the old leadership?

Where did he come from? (The setting is fairly vast, with multiple planets colonized)

Did the falling out between the new leader and the mentioned character have anything to do with each other specifically?

Hopefully you guys have some ideas, as even if nothing fully comes of the collaborative OC part, I've really wanted to flesh this out and have admittedly been looking for another reason to spend money on commissions lmao.
Kim Site Admin

I'm a bit confused, this sentence leads me to believe that the character you want built is the new leader of the squad, and also she/her:

My character used to be part of the company, but following a change of leadership that left this new person in charge, something occurred that left her greatly at odds with this new leader.

But the other prompts seem to imply that they are not in charge of the squad, and are he/him. Can you clarify? :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: Mecha Mercenary Company Leader

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus