Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Haunted by Demons of the past.

Sage (played by OliviaTwist32)

Sage locked her door on her way out, just like every other day. She looked around before totaly shutting the door, just incase. Not seeing anyone/thing she started walking down the sidewalk trying to relax and enjoy the veiw of the lake on her way to the Dinnete, the diner she currently worked at.

She changed into her uniform in the back and headed to the front to start her first shift up at the bar seating. Still precautious, she watched her step incase Eddie(the cook) spilled raw egg on the floor and didn't clean it up again.
Daemonium (played by SaintDusk)

Daemon glanced at the clock as She walked in, thirteen seconds after ten o'clock. Exactly the time she had gotten in for the past week, probably the same time she'd always gotten in. Sage Michaels. The target. He smiled to himself as she walked over to where she began her first shift, the bar. In two hours, she would switch to being a waitress, and then in two hours again she would be a hostess. The process repeated itself, every two hours she switched positions. He jotted a few things down in his pocket notebook and left, only to be back in two hours to catch her.

Once out the door he stretched his tall frame, and headed off down to the lakeside to wait. Tourists stared at his long heavy coat and boots because it was summer but he ignored them, not caring what mortals thought. The only thing on his mind was the girl, Sage. Something told him that she wasn't going to be as easy to take down as he had been told.
Sage (played by OliviaTwist32) Topic Starter

At Twelve Sage switched right over to waiting on tables. Her first customer was a tall man in a long coat and heavy boots. He ordered coffee and coffee only. When she came back with the pot she saw he had a small notebook open on the table infront of him, along with a newspaper. She filled his mug while glancing at the book, she didn't recognise the language. "What's that?" "Notes." Was all he said.

"Whats that?" She said. "Notes." Daemon replied simply. Rule one when talking to your prey, DON'T draw attention. Screwed that rule up. he thought. "What's it in? I don't recognise it at all.." He rolled his eyes, "Latin, lepidum mortuum meum puella, Latin." "Oh." She looked startled.
At twelve twenty-five Daemon payed his bill for the undrinken coffee and left the diner. He leaned against a wall in the alley of North and Industrial Boulevard and light up a cigarette.
Twelve thirty on the dot Sage left the Dinnete and headed to the alley for her break, little did she know, this particular break would involve lots of brokenness.
Sage (played by OliviaTwist32) Topic Starter

Sage gave a sigh of releif as her break came around. She stepped out into the warm summer air and relaxed a bit, the warmth was always comforting. She made the short walk over to the alley and stood in a doorstep, then she noticed the smoke coming from the same guy in the heavy coat that had been in the diner.
"You new here? Because people don't usualy hang out in this alley.." Something about him didn't feel right.
"I've been here a while, and I know people don't usualy hang around in this particular alley, and that's why you chose it. See, I'm not usual so the rules don't always apply to me, which means I can go where ever I want and when ever I want. I can also say whatever I want, lepidum mortuum meus puella for example." He smiled long and slow, not showing his teeth.
"What does that mean?" she asked, afraid of the answer now.
"My pretty dead girl."

Daemonium smiled as the girl, Sage, backed up with largend eyes filled wariness and fear. "I'll give you a two minute headstart if you want," He smiled without showing his teeth again. "it doesn't make much of a difference, but some thought it was better than surrendering on the spot."
"You're here to kill me?"
"Yes, I thought that was clear."
"And you're giving me the chance to run?"
"To make it more entertaining. Now, are you going to take the two minutes, or not?" Pitch black eyes watched as she made her desicion.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Haunted by Demons of the past.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus