Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Death At Nightfall (group looking for me (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

THIS GROUP DOES HAVE- BLOOD, GORE, VIOLENCE, STRONG LANGUAGE, SLIM LANGUAGE, ETC

gif_400x370_08b3fc.gif

23_1393688283.png
Havent you heard? You know...the rumors..? What!? You haven't? Well, I guess its time you sit your happy ass down, zip-it, and listen...

It was a cold, rainy night, the halls were quiet, except for the sounds of an inmates footsteps on the cold, concrete floors.All was quiet, all except for that.Story has it one inmate had gone wandering, and claimed to have seen something, he'd rather not saw.They say he saw a man laying on the floor, a pool of red, crimson blood surrounded the mans body, his fingertips heavily littered with blood, and a large gash, where his throat should've been.The victim had clawed his own throat out.But what had caused him to do such a thing? Some say he feared being electrocuted to death by these death collars we wear, so he just got his death over with, by taking a stroll on suicide street.But thats besides the point.The older inmates say they heard screaming as the man ran down the hall, his face white like he saw a ghost.He had ran into the guards, and tried to explain the story, what he saw."He's insane!" They said, "just throw him into the soft room" another said, and faster than lightning one of the guards wacked the man in the head with something, sending the man to the floor in an unconscious heap.One man knelt down, looking at the timer on the mans collar.Three hours, and twenty six minutes remaining,The guard picked the man up, and began carrying him to that soft room.We believe he awoke a few minutes before his death, but we alone, cannot see our 'deaths due' as we call it, so he didn't know how long he had."IM ****ING SERIOUS! I SAW IT! IM NOT INSANE! IM PERFECTLY SANE!" Echoed throughout the asylum, "LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU LITTLE SHITS!" he screamed, but as the final seconds passed by, his collar made a quiet buzz sound, and sent electricity coursing through his body.They say his screams echoed through the silence of the nit, but quickly died down.And now we all abide by this story, knowing we're on deaths row, knowing they're always watching.But I don't k ow about you guys, but I want out of this hell......

dd_zps36b6e7a4.gif

Link .http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=803&page=1783
Group Found Here~ <g>

(Edited the url Rhythm sorry... Dunno if your link still works but oh well XD)
Rhythm Topic Starter

I think it still does.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Death At Nightfall (group looking for me (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus