Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Batman JL Reverted lines Open to everyone.))

Camry followed the man in. As he went up to the fifth floor, he stopped as the fourth. He leaned against the wall. "Good luck, mate" he said.
Damian slowly trudge his way up the stairs. His heart moved faster than his body. A dry mouth accompanied by a rough swallow. He counted the rooms until he made it to the third one.

He slowly opened the door. A long creak followed as Damian stood there for a few seconds. It was dark, he thought.

He stepped through the threshold. His senses all tangled up in knots.
Camry slowly crawled up the stairs. He didn’t have a good feeling for some reason…
Damien glanced around in the darkness of the room, he could make out a table. Someone with a glass and a bottle of w
Jack sitting at the table with view of the door.

“It’s been awhile Al ghoul.Or should I say Wayne.” His keen eyes swept over Damien. “You have gotten thinner since the last time we met assassin of blood.”

Damien folded his arms and stalked into the room. His senses slowly returned to him. “What do you want?”

“Straight down to business eh.” Slade’s amusement was on display. “I need you to take a vacation.”
“It figures…” Damien sighed. “I can’t leave, one word Waller.”

Slade hummed lightly, lifting a drink to his lips. “Well that is a problem take care of it.”

“How… and what do you have to do with that cowboy kid?” Damien asked.

“I have no idea what you are talking about. I’m just taking advantage of the fact someone else wants to see you.” Slade took a swig and then placed the glass down.
Camry waited on the stairs leading to the apartment. Wouldn’t hurt to be in proximity if something happened. And it wasn’t like he was listening in or anything.
Red Hood (played anonymously)

(May I join?)
(Of course.)
Red Hood (played anonymously)

(I'll post tomorrow between preparing Thanksgiving dinner)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Batman JL Reverted lines Open to everyone.))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus