Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Bonjour!

Princesssky

Hey there I'm new I heard about this site from friends from another site I hope I have the right one they are on even if I don't this still look like a cool friendly place to rp on.
Anywho not sure what else to say so if you have a rp that need a new member let me know and ask anything you want to know about me.
:)
Hullo thar! Welcome. :)

Do you have favored genres or settings? That can help folks know what to poke at you for.
Princesssky Topic Starter

Hi oh yay someone said hi! Haha ya I'm hyper just had a coffee bad idea anyway
Well I have done gifted, any supernatural but I play human, fantasy I'm working on need practice and any school setting but I'm open for anything really
Fantasy can get tricky to do interesting and convincingly, especially as you try to be more accurate. Quite fun, though.

I think there's already some topics in Looking for RP that might interest you, though, if you haven't taken a look already. And you can always post a request of your own, of course.

Alright great thanks! :)
Hi PrincessSky! Welcome to RPR :) I hope you're enjoying it here. Everyone is really friendly so I'm sure you'll have loads of new RPs in no time! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Hi Loki! Thank you! I'm sure I will have loads of rps!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you here! :) Like Loki said, we're always happy to answer questions. <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Bonjour!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus