Skip to main content

Forums » Help » A few questions about age settings!

I was wondering two things

If you have a dm with a person under 18, and then you change the setting to that people under 18 can't message you, will that make them unable to? or would they still be able to if you already had a dm with them?

and second.. if you get the epic status and get your age verified, can you still be shown as a verified adult when you aren't an Epic Member anymore?
Claine Moderator

1) I believe that yes they still could participate with you! That setting stops minors from initiating a conversation with you, so if you already have one active nobody is initiating anything! Furthermore, this setting doesn't stop you from initiating a conversation with people below the age of 18, so that kind of conversation could still be participated in.

2) Yes, you will remain verified after your Epic status expires!
Echo Topic Starter

Claine wrote:
1) I believe that yes they still could participate with you! That setting stops minors from initiating a conversation with you, so if you already have one active nobody is initiating anything! Furthermore, this setting doesn't stop you from initiating a conversation with people below the age of 18, so that kind of conversation could still be participated in.

2) Yes, you will remain verified after your Epic status expires!

Thank you! <3

You are on: Forums » Help » A few questions about age settings!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus