Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Legend of the Misty Forest (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

tryna find a use for this character but can't think of a plot nowadays- hmm... oh, i got it-

" What brings you here, to the middle of the forbidden woods? Many travelers come here and are never seen again, you know. " -Turtle Man(?)

For the past 100 years, it was sealed away from the rest of the world by a Barrier, making it dangerous for anyone to enter. Following the destruction of The Dark Heart, the Barrier was lifted, opening the forest to the rest of the world and freeing its inhabitants. Misty Forest is a dense forest covered in olivine-colored trees. Trails are found around the forest for adventurers to walk on, and tall hills prevent people from straying too far off the path. Small waterfalls, ponds, fences, caverns, and bridges are also found in the forest. In recent years, however, the forest has suffered some deterioration. As such, some of the structures are broken and most of the water has been mysteriously polluted with radioactive waste... Like, TON of toxic waste. It really ticks the forest spirits off, doesn't it?! Evidently, Misty Forest has been around for a very long time. Though its origins are unknown, the location had built a reputation for having many supernatural secrets and phenomena to uncover, such as magic and forest spirits. The awakening of the Dark Heart caused a Barrier to surround Misty Forest which would trap any traveler curious enough to enter it. But hey, if your curious enough, make sure to get out sooner or later or stay for a while to stop whatever is.. trying to burn the entire forest down and take over the world, or whatever. Anyway! Your adventure will start by seeing this green-haired girl hanging around next to a tree, seeming troubled about something. Only fate will tell you if you should help out to see what the hell's going on in the forest.

" The place where it all began. Though no one quite knows how or why you got here, what you'll never forget is the friends and memories you made here. Remember that time you jumped off a bridge into the water? Or the time you walked in on a bloody FGS Reunion? Misty Woods will be a place that lives on in your heart forever, even if SECRET's burnt it all down to the ground. " -Someone i guess.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played with a large group of players.

Tifa Lockhart (played anonymously)

Can I join on this?
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Tifa Lockhart wrote:
Can I join on this?
Hmm.. Yea, sure! I really don't mind anyone joining this!

Btw, if i don't respond, be sure to DM me! I'm sometimes online!
Im also interested..

Auburnings wrote:
Im also interested..
Alright, neato. I'll send the group invite to ye. :)
Right! Thank you tons, I will be watching closely for the time being... might wait for someone else to start first, a bit of an anxiety problem, sorry
Can I join

Thefavoriteishere wrote:
Can I join
Aye, sure. I'll inv to the group

Auburnings wrote:
Right! Thank you tons, I will be watching closely for the time being... might wait for someone else to start first, a bit of an anxiety problem, sorry
No problem, really!

Open for 1-2 more people if y'all are interested btw :D
Hey, is it too late for me to jump in on this? This sounds like a lot of fun!

FatherLemonade wrote:
Hey, is it too late for me to jump in on this? This sounds like a lot of fun!
No, your fine! You can join! I'll invite to the group!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Legend of the Misty Forest (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus