Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Lost Connection FxAny (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

⚠️Warning: Dark themes ahead!⚠️

Fandom: Criminal Minds- Season 11

It had been almost a year since Supervisory Special Agent Adalia Romanova strolled into the office, and handed in her badge and gun in the aftermath of Emily Prentiss' death. No one had ever expected her to quit, or even move out to an apartment in New York City.

She had broken all contact with the team, except for y/c. Two weeks before the anniversary of Prentiss' death, Adalia broke contact with y/c, leaving them worried and concerned. Late night/early morning of the anniversary, y/c practically breaks down Adalia's apartment door to find her bleeding on the ground after an apparent suicide attempt.

Y/c has Adalia rushed to a hospital in Quantico, putting off the inevitable task of telling Adalia that Emily is still alive, in fear of her retaliation from her efforts to stay clean. When the team arrives to the hospital, they decide that it's best to tell Adalia the truth, not knowing what they are all in for...especially with a serial killer (Mr. Scratch) still on the loose, looking for the right way to make them suffer.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hi there!

I see you've stumbled on to my little ad for a small idea I've had brewing in my mind! I'm Sol, and I'm looking from 1 to a few players for this scenario. This can be a one-off scene, or develop into something long term.

But what am I expecting out of my partner?

Firstly, due to the nature of this roleplay, I want a partner that takes it very seriously. I will not tolerate any jokes or disrespect to the main issues the scene contains. Any of these actions will cause me to report/block you.

Secondly, I'm looking for someone that values quality>quantity. I don't want a partner who churns out quick responses that don't contribute or help the roleplay move along. I would like someone who takes their time to write something meaningful and something they are proud of.

Someone involved. I can't create and brainstorm everything, feel free to suggest something! It won't hurt my feelings if you have an idea.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please feel free to send a PM my way! <3
Adalia Romanova (played by solaris_light) Topic Starter

Bump!

Bump!

Looking for players again!

Player slots are still open!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Lost Connection FxAny (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus